• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

2024: General Discussion

As per Squiggs’ post, I expect the reason the app isn’t yet updated is because there are further releases due from the park. We could be potentially getting a new name for Forbidden Valley for instance, along with additional F&B outlets that the park might want to advertise ahead of the season. (Aside from us finding the legally required hygiene ratings of some new food trucks!)

It’s probably the same development team updating the map for TP and AT, and they’ll have a release schedule. Concurrent releases could be messy, so it makes sense to stagger them.

What information do you need to enable that planning that isn’t currently available and needs the updated app for?
It would just be really nice to have some confirmation of where they've built Nemesis: Reborn. Is it in Forbidden Valley, or have they built it in X Sector? I can't tell from the photos alone.

Need to plan my waddling routes.

I just looked at the app, the map is still last year's map and there's nothing new on there yet.

Also the map on the website is still the same they should update it looks silly
It doesn’t need to be updated until the day the park opens.

For all we know, there are some final touches they want to make sure are 100% ready (e.g food and beverage locations that are opening) before they do any form of advertising for them.

The worst thing that happens is they publish a map early, something isn’t ready, and everyone kicks off

Google maps has an accurate layout of the park and shows where the attractions are located?

Whilst I'm not one for obsessing over apps and the maps within them, the app queue times thread we've had in previous years shows that there is an interest in that sort of thing and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that. Certainly not my cup of tea in any way, shape or form. But maybe some want to see what the food options will be and where they will be located?

I'm sure it'll be updated any day now, and be locked and loaded by the 16th (still 9 days away), with enough time for us all to have the annual discussion about it. No need to panic.