• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I’ve probably said this before, but the track design is really growing on me now it’s in; it looks quite striking, particularly from afar!

I also think it will pair well with the (seemingly) darker station design.
I agree with you, although I haven't seen it in person yet. I am surprised that I like it because I was originally against black track for Nemesis.

I'm sure this is hugely unlikely, but there seems to be quite the delay on the installation (or even appearance) of Nemmie"s final track segment

Wonder if B and M could have delayed fabrication of the final piece until micro measurements are taken to ensure that it fits perfectly. This would avoid what happened with The Smiler where they had to literally bend the final piece into place under great pressure (though to be fair B and M are not Gerstlaur,).

Perhaps they've still got a bit of work to do on the lift, so they're holding off on installing it until that's complete. Suppose there's stuff like repainting, servicing, new chain etc. to go in.

Perhaps they've still got a bit of work to do on the lift, so they're holding off on installing it until that's complete. Suppose there's stuff like repainting, servicing, new chain etc. to go in.
That's my thought as well. Scaffolding might be in the way as well too. Probably just easier to wait until everything is finished on the lift to avoid potential damage to the new track.

They could definitely use joining up the last piece as part of the PR campaign as well.

A friend was on park today and riding Galactica when they spotted some green netting now covering the openings in Nemmy's storage shed. We know the brakes were recently stored in there. Could they be preparing for the arrival of the trains or is it a little early yet? 👀

Not heard much about Nemesis lately, has the final bits of track arrived yet to complete the retrack?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.