• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Nemesis Reborn: Construction and Speculation

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
How's the eye going to work being the exit of the station?. . . .

Projected onto a smoke curtain perhaps?
They’ve had issue with smoke and dispatches on other coasters in the past (Wickerman and Smiler come to mind). I’d expect it in a similar position we saw the wooden placeholder, to the riders left, at the front of the station. As @Mykeprime says, will make for a great near miss as you enter the zero g.

Although the original story was that the track is part of the monster and the trains are it sending out things to survey/attack. So with the new eye at the front, where are the trains now coming out of? The veins on the track make it obvious these are part of the monster.

Although the original story was that the track is part of the monster and the trains are it sending out things to survey/attack. So with the new eye at the front, where are the trains now coming out of? The veins on the track make it obvious these are part of the monster.
Out the side next to it I'd imagine. Not like there aren't random holes for the entrances etc anyway

10/10 from me they really have given life and reborn the original concept art of nemesis. Please the old fans with the new, I mean nemeses can eat from the bottom, the back who cares it’s a made up creature!

So looks like we’re going to get a lot of destruction in the area, broken & exploded materials, along side shiny phalanx facilities that may or may not show damage by the monster and there vehicles which makes a lot of sense. This is going to be great however why is Nemmy holding just one bent pole, do we think we might see more metal trying to strap him down?

Also answer above shipping containers and metal structures all the same to me, it’s just how you theme and utilise them.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.