• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

With all the rain were getting could this be delayed? Not a lot seems to have happened
I think TS may just be a tad behind on updates, as land infilling has now begun and the park have received quite a few deliveries. Things appear to be progressing at a decent rate:

The more happens with this, the more excited I get. I was originally a tad disappointed that Thorpe didn't choose more of an overt airtime machine, but as time goes on, I'm growing increasingly convinced that the layout will be excellent and quite unlike anything ever seen before! And to be honest, I think there could be more airtime than I'd previously anticipated, even if the airtime the ride provides isn't "straight airtime" per se.

Presumably a vlog featuring Silkstone "helping" in a JCB is mere days away.

deao-yellow-kids-steering-wheel-backseat-pretend-driving-toy-with-light-and-music-140187996.jpg

Black doesn't look great in photos. Maybe with the large themeing pieces from Colossos and Wicker Man and making the track fun to look at with this and Nemesis they've clocked that Insta/Snap are just as powerful in encouraging people as a normal advert is

Mrs Hinch - the ride.

Aside from the Home Bargains esq colour scheme, I'm looking forward to riding this next year. I have a feeling it will blow your socks off, even if it does climax prematurely.

Unfortunately I can't get any meaning out of those symbols, they could have had a bit of fun with their hieroglyphics:
1683236686706.png
(Literally Tower Street)

I reckon that bit of fence with the hieroglyphs could just be a bit of unused fence from Croc Drop Merlin had out the back that they’ve painted in gold for the Exodus paint demonstration.

This is the fencing used for the Croc Drop queue. Not the exact same though, maybe from another part of the ride?

IMG_0617.jpeg

Apparently the hieroglyphics are from Croc Drop, although when Exodus was first teased as a movie poster in Trailers, there was also a movie poster for an Egyptian movie that had no link to any of the rooms in the maze.

And also I believe the Exodus of the chapter of the Bible has something to do with Egypt?

Last edited:
If there is an Egyptian theme then this could be a link to the book of Exodus in the Bible where the Israelites who were slaves in Egypt escaped led by Moses after God sent ten plagues.