• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Thorpe Park: Hyperia - Mack Hypercoaster

Hyperia won't be testing today as stated by both John Burton (he allegedly shouted over the fence it wouldn't be testing and all the engineers have now left the site) & Jack Silkstone responded to a message to say there will be no test.

We're still in time for the 27.5 days of commissioning to happen before opening day 😊

Would have thought they'd do the usual and do the first test at 2am or something. Don't want another Wave but with all the cameras available to film it.
I dont think they would, they seem to want people to see what's going on also that would piss off the people living nearby haha

Hyperia won't be testing today as stated by both John Burton (he allegedly shouted over the fence it wouldn't be testing and all the engineers have now left the site) & Jack Silkstone responded to a message to say there will be no test.

We're still in time for the 27.5 days of commissioning to happen before opening day 😊
defo bound to happen this week I reckon ive heard people say they are testing that the lift hill spins and everything is good in that part

Only a fool would fly a drone straight over the top wouldn't they. Can't stop anyone with valid CAA licenses and whatnot filming from public land though...

And this ride isn't exactly nestled away underground and behind trees like Nemesis was, you can see it from the M25 so can hardly keep any kind of testing under wraps.

I reckon Blackpool Pleasure Beach is the only major park within an exclusion zone. Legoland is just outside Windsor Castle, Universal will be just outside Cranfield. But I'm going outside the topic's scope.