• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

I'm generally not a fan of black track on coasters but it does look nice here with the brown supports and will fit the theme well. EP also don't have another coaster with black track.

I'm generally not a fan of black track on coasters but it does look nice here with the brown supports and will fit the theme well. EP also don't have another coaster with black track.

Silver Star?

You say it as though Europa Park is a UK park with an awful lot of drab colours. Last time I checked it was just Silver Star.

I would've thought that it was a joke would be obvious?

A great new aerial photo has emerged showing how well Voltron is progressing:

Looks like the majority of track at the far end (maintenance shed side) of the site is complete and they are moving on to track closer to the main Croatia area. I reckon a good chunk of the coaster will be up by the time the park re-opens.

These photos have got me wondering if and how they will screen off backstage area views from Voltron?

I’m hoping for a huge amount of landscaping around the area.

I think the simple answer is that they won't as it would prove to be impossible. I suspect we'll see other buildings in Croatia going up later on in the year once the coaster itself is finished, and this will help make the area feel more complete.

By the looks of it, you'll spend half the time on the coaster too upside down to notice your surroundings with much depth, and I'm sure the dark ride section half way through and before the second launch will do most the thematic lifting.

These photos have got me wondering if and how they will screen off backstage area views from Voltron?

I’m hoping for a huge amount of landscaping around the area.

Europa aren't particularly too bothered (or at least weren't bothered before) regarding their coasters being immersive powerhouses, otherwise they wouldn't have built a car park coaster.

Triple post but it's worth it! A model of Voltron has been revealed at today's press conference, and there will be a virtual POV on VeeJoy today:

Partick and Lukas are currently answering lots of questions about the coaster in a live interview following the press conference, but unfortunately it is in German so I have no idea what details they are giving. Hopefully they will come out as the day goes on, there was a question about where there would be onboard audio.

Marx said testing will only begin at Christmas; so again ruled out any soft open for 2023.

The starting vertical launch was also confirmed finally.

EDIT: Michael Mack also said a new Voletarium film could happen at the earliest in two years time.

Last edited: