• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

These pesky theme parks do love to tell little fibs to local councils!

At least the sponsor has some relevance; Crotatian company and an electric car. I doubt it will be overly prominent anyway, you wouldn't really know that Wodan is sponsored by Levi's unless you were looking for it.

Mustang Jeans sponsorship actually ended last year; they’ve removed the few signs.

More surprised though that Blue Fire hasn’t been given a new sponsor yet given the hall offers a ready blank canvas essentially.

I’d imagine that this sponsor might not be overly prominent. The Mustang sponsorship on Wodan wasn’t, nor is the Eurowings sponsorship on Voletarium.

The park seem to treat sponsorships differently nowadays compared to how it once did. Cases like Silver Star and Blue Fire, where the sponsorship basically is/was the theme, seem to be a thing of the past.

Nothing wrong with the hall, and it also has what are often some of the park's quietest toilets what with them being somewhat out of the way.

Speaking of toilets, I do hope that they have changed their mind over not including any toilets as part of Croatia phase 1.

For the moment the hall is being used for the art exhibition and for Yullbe Go. My dream would be an Icelandic theming with geyser, volcano and use of the LED screens for the impressive Icelandic landscape.

Nothing wrong with the hall, and it also has what are often some of the park's quietest toilets what with them being somewhat out of the way.

Speaking of toilets, I do hope that they have changed their mind over not including any toilets as part of Croatia phase 1.
Agreed that there's nothing wrong with the hall. It represents the modern side of Iceland. But it's never been especially well used. I remember the initial concept was across 2 floors and the rockwork outside continued on the inside.

Regarding toilets won't the Russion toilets be opposite one of the area's entrances? And the Greece ones are fairly close to the other. Long term yss it needs them, but if Phase 1 is just the coaster and a few shops (remember the in queue toilets at the locker room) then I think it'll be fine.

Regarding toilets won't the Russion toilets be opposite one of the area's entrances? And the Greece ones are fairly close to the other. Long term yss it needs them, but if Phase 1 is just the coaster and a few shops (remember the in queue toilets at the locker room) then I think it'll be fine.
Yes that is correct, which is why it won't be having any new toilets initially. It does make sense, I just enjoy new toilets are Europa-Park, they are always such a delight! 😅

Reactions: Tim
I mean by all means stick with the ones in the basement of Forbidden Valley Skyride.

I don’t deny the difference in quality, but I find my enjoyment of toilets proportionately limited to their function.

There was a time when taking too much delight in toilets got you arrested, but I will ensure in future that whenever I am at EP I marvel at them with appropriate deference 😊

Mustang Jeans sponsorship actually ended last year; they’ve removed the few signs.

More surprised though that Blue Fire hasn’t been given a new sponsor yet given the hall offers a ready blank canvas essentially.
Don’t the staff all still wear the jeans and the Mustang T-shirts?

Bring the original uniform back I say!

Oh nice! Can't wait to see a photo of that on the station building. Looks like the theming is coming along nicely now,

Wonder if that's the crane that'll be taking a trip across park to do work on Alpen/Tyroler as it is the same type and a pit has appeared there of similar dimensions