• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Awesome logo. Don’t mind a sponsor at all, but do not like how the car model is part of the coaster name. Just makes no sense!

Only people contractually obliged to add Nevera will do so.

It's a weird thing to do, as there's no reason for it besides a sponcer demanding it. Clearly based on the trademarks this wasn't the original plan.

I was actually really excited to hear that it was going to be sponsor by an electric vehicle. Seemed very fitting and another subtle yet appropriate tie in. But tacking on the cars name when it isn't even in the same font or style just doesn't feel right. I'm now worries we are going to see a Silver Star style car display, even though the tone and feel of the ride is clearly based on the era Nikola Tesla was alive in.

Last edited:
On reading the name, all I can think of is the Nissan Navara pick up truck.

Voltron powered by Rimac is not ideal, but putting the car models name in is just yuck. Especially if it’s printed on all the Merch that way.

I also “heard” that the Mercedes sponsorship is up on Silverstar soon. Apparently Alpha Mods was being considered as new sponsor. Really hope that’s just a vicious rumour.

Again another coaster with a ruined name, I feel like the worlds been on a role this week naming coasters badly. Voltron was fine, now EP have got another of there big money sponsors and it all changes. Didn't they learn there lesson with Blue Fire being sponsored by a dodgy Russian company?

Again another coaster with a ruined name, I feel like the worlds been on a role this week naming coasters badly. Voltron was fine, now EP have got another of there big money sponsors and it all changes. Didn't they learn there lesson with Blue Fire being sponsored by a dodgy Russian company?
Voltron isn't being sponsored by a dodgy Russian company though is it?. It's being sponsored by a Croatian (on-brand) electric (on-brand) hypercar company.

The ride experience isn't going to be ruined by this, and it's not as if the Nevera part is slapped right in the middle of the name.

Good grief,

On reading the name, all I can think of is the Nissan Navara pick up truck.

Voltron powered by Rimac is not ideal, but putting the car models name in is just yuck. Especially if it’s printed on all the Merch that way.

I also “heard” that the Mercedes sponsorship is up on Silverstar soon. Apparently Alpha Mods was being considered as new sponsor. Really hope that’s just a vicious rumour.

If that means the removal of giant Lewis Hamilton in the station then all for that going away.

There's a link, but oh dear the inclusion of the car name is grim.