• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

Here is a great video that gives an overview of the new Croatia themed area:

I particularly like all of the lighting in the area, it's going to look really good in the dark. The is also now water in some of the pools.

In other news, the 5th train was delivered to the park yesterday.

Brilliant, that's slightly sooner than I expected for Voltron actually! A pity I'll miss it for the Easter trip, but can't wait to ride later in the year.

What is Europa Park's normal attitude to soft openings/technical rehearsals? If Europa does an extended period of soft openings/technical rehearsals before 26th April, then those of you who are off to the park for the Meet next week may well have the chance to get on it!

The reason it isn't open yet is basically down to them not having enough of the trains ready, isn't it? I'll admit I haven't been following this project the most closely, but when the Macks were riding it a few weeks back, the area looked to be in a pretty advanced state of completion.

If it is just down to not having enough of the trains ready, might they do some soft openings with less trains? Have they done this before?

What is Europa Park's normal attitude to soft openings/technical rehearsals? If Europa does an extended period of soft openings/technical rehearsals before 26th April, then those of you who are off to the park for the Meet next week may well have the chance to get on it!

The reason it isn't open yet is basically down to them not having enough of the trains ready, isn't it? I'll admit I haven't been following this project the most closely, but when the Macks were riding it a few weeks back, the area looked to be in a pretty advanced state of completion.

If it is just down to not having enough of the trains ready, might they do some soft openings with less trains? Have they done this before?

They have done soft openings in the past.

I was lucky to get on Arthur a couple of weeks before the official opening. Obviously, it wasn’t advertised there would be soft openings.

I bet there will be a lot of people hanging around Croatia just incase.

Desperately hoping for a soft opening on my trip 7-10 April. Booked ages ago as I was convinced it would be open at the start of the season :-(

A preview of Voltron's queue/station building - the green lights behind of the lockers can be seen.
index.php

On park today and it’s testing with water dummies, though there was just a full train of people. My German isn’t good, but I think at the park opening today they threw out prizes with one being a chance to ride it today with the Macks. That might not be right though! Certainly looked like members of the public though!

IMG_0803.jpeg