• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[2024] Voltron Nevera | Mack Stryker Coaster

From: https://twitter.com/Paul__Bhm/status/1782148542976381275?t=lB4GGGa7GTtG78fo7VSe0A&s=19

If that person's post from 3 days ago is correct the place where the track spins will be incomplete for opening .If you look at the original that is definitely the "turntable garage" under the tower but without the illustrated effects. I hope they do plan to add it still.

I wouldn't be totally surprised if it was not finished for Friday, however they were installing some of the lighting effects in this area last week.

I found this video a few days ago
I'm hoping there's still a lot to do as it currently doesn't look as impressive as the artwork, but it's certainly something!

I’m not sure I agree that it being in the back of the area is a good thing. It will likely spoil the ambiance of the area more than say, it being in Voltron’s queue/gift shop.

I take a softer view on sponsors in theme park than many - if it’s not worsening guest experience then more money for the park to invest is a net positive. This however, will worsen guest experience.

I don't mind the sponsors either, and I know Rimac will want that display to look a certain way to align with their branding but wow! Sore thumb...

Probably not worth the effort on Europa's part if they see this to be a temporary sponsorship, but I always appreciated how at Alton tried to blend KFC/Pizza Hut branding into Katanga Canyon's theme, something akin to that would be better to display the car. Anything would be better :tearsofjoy:

Probably not worth the effort on Europa's part if they see this to be a temporary sponsorship,
Would not be so sure about it being temporary. Given the ride name went from Voltron to now being "Voltron Nevera" to include the sponsor, and even the ride soundtrack features "VOLTRON NEVERA" being chanted. There is no escaping it.

Would not be so sure about it being temporary. Given the ride name went from Voltron to now being "Voltron Nevera" to include the sponsor, and even the ride soundtrack features "VOLTRON NEVERA" being chanted. There is no escaping it.
I was just speculating, literally meant if EP see it as temporary... I've no doubt Rimac will linger, much like the overbearing Gazprom for all those years.

I don't like the car, and it does not look great in that box. But I would rather it be where it is that part of the queue or ride experience where the theme is very much Nicola Tesla and one of his inventions.

I'd rather EP not have these sponsorship tie ins, but they do and have done for a long time. Generally they are pretty inoffensive, and this does look to be outside of the Croatia exhibition room, so its location does make sense.

As for the name of the coaster, Voltron Nevera sounds fine and most people won't have a clue that Nevera is the name of a car. You could scrap the Rimac sponsorship and still keep the name Voltron Nevera.

Damn, I cannot wait to ride this next month!

I love that the ground below the entire layout has been fully landscaped as well, it's all coming together so nicely.

Looks like the lighting inside the turntable has been installed. Hopefully they can get any projection mapping and lighting installed for opening.

Also looks like a small show scene before the vertical launch, hopefully more than just the electricity effect.

Also looks like a small show scene before the vertical launch, hopefully more than just the electricity effect.
There should be yes

Supposedly it should be like the Eatrenalin rocket launch scene effect. That served as a test before utilising it for Voltron. However so far it has worked only for one day of testing and has been down since; unknown if it will be functional come public opening.

Does that mean it will have a rumble/moving table under the track? There’s not too much else I recall about that scene which could be applied to Voltron.