• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[202X] Project Horizon (SW9?): Planning Approved

Reminds me of the time that I once watched the whole of a government meeting on BBC Parliament about legislation relating to the fire retardant properties of ironing board covers. (Someone bet me I couldn't watch it all the way through. I won a pound, but I think they enjoyed making me suffer).

Anyway, a massive congratulations to everyone involved in the application for SW9 / Project Horizon / Whatever it is... I still don't know... Grrr.

Great news!

Out of interest, was anything specific said by the councillors? Were there any vocal opponents present at the meeting?

All jokes about the ridiculousness of that meeting aside, kudos to the park for not just getting approval in an area of the park that sat empty for over 30 years (in no small part because of the difficulty in getting planning permission there) but getting something of this scale at the end of it.