• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

[20XX] Euro Mir 2.0

Retracking Mir with the same basic layout would be a complete waste of money. I'd rather they remove it entirely and build something totally different in that area than just making what they have less fun.

What ever they do, no one will be happy.

Based on my recent experience, I would like to see a smother ride experience and an inversion or two added (Cant let Disneyland who have three inverting coasters beat EP), take the coaster from the 90s and bring it in to the modern era, but still paying tribute to what went before it.

With Voltron next door you don't want something to intense, but at the same time, you do not want to make it less intense than it already is. Maybe get the Storm Chaser trains, and make it the first intense coaster for younger members of the family?

Roland Mack in a recent interview again confirmed the Euro Mir project is coming and that EP will keep the Russia theme.
Next year, Europa-Park will be 50 years old. A new ride in the Luxembourg themed area is set to open at the start of the season. In the summer, the animated film "Grand Prix of Europe" with the mascots Ed and Edda will be released in cinemas, Mack announced.

He does not want politics, wars and conflicts to dictate the agenda for the park: "There are no plans to redesign the Russia themed area," he said succinctly. And a new build of the Euro-Mir roller coaster that has been there for some time, which has been speculated about for some time? The plan is on the cards, he replied - but not for the anniversary year.
Source