• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air's Tunnel

I just really don't like the part on your back and all the blood going to your head. That said it's not as bad as Tatsu.

My posts have been very mardy today! :( I do like roller coasters really :)

Oblivion till I die!!!!!!!

Regarding the advert, I'm building a flyer similar in NoLimits 2 but 2 rows. It requires 2 onloads per sides and 2 offloads per side with double dispatch on each. So no to the 1 row idea XD

Nothing. I went today. I hope they do something to it. I think if there had been any more water in it they could call it a water ride.

No mops in there yesterday. They were using it to clean up a "guest illness". That's what the staff said anyway.

Not as bad as when it happened on marauders mayhem. It wasn't anyone i know, but i really don't want to think about it

Ive been a bit bored on my day off today and I have been looking at these pages because I could basically. I never try and comment on the future pages as I don't really have a opinion on what the ;park has in store for the future, have any better ideas then what towers can up with by themselves or know much about what is going on in the first place. However......

Air is a ride that I actually love, before I could drive Alton Towers was only visited once in a blue moon, school didn't do trips because someone in the year above had a fight there the year before. When we did, for a pointless business studies trip where we got a short talk about profits and future design, im sorry to say that air was that future design. when Air did open I attended with the then Girlfriend just after scarefest, during a period of weather that was well not at its best. As we got on the ride and the train tilted, we set off through the tunnel. Now ill admit that yes a was disappointed that the launch wasn't like it was on the adverts, however I cant say that it annoyed that much and hasn't done since. Despite the hail that was beating down and caused a small mark upon my face during the ride (we were the last car out for about 20 mins) I still adored the thing. I love it at night, but during scarefest last year I thought this could do with modernising. I was happy to see that they are planning to do this and would if I may throw something into the arena.

Before sub-standard opened and the Phalanx were patrolling the building site I thought then that they could try and make the whole of FV a Phalanx controlled site. This would mean that air would have to brought into that theming so, after visiting Duxford a couple of weeks ago, and looking through this page today, what not try and do a phalanx RAF style idea. Tie the whole area together, this would cost a lot more then im sure there willing to pay. That's were my idea ends, im not sure if its a good idea and like I've said before im sure someone could make it sound/look better then I've made it appear. The tunnel could be done, the ride painted into RAF type styles. I don't know.

Sorry for boring anyone.

That's actually quite a nice idea. It would fit the whole area together with one running backstory, and also help tie in SW8 with the area too (if that's still in plan).

I love the concept, though knowing towers, we would most likely end up with the same ride painted red (with optional rust) and of course scaffolding high quality theming...

...and John wardley stood outside the enterence crying