• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air's Tunnel

I've always thought the tunnel would look good as a sort of dystopian world of rubble and carnage with the ride as your escape/salvation from that world.

:)

The tunnel is currently full of rubble and carnage!

seriously though, with a descent budget this would be good AND give air the storyline that it is missing, yet has so much potential for. But this is relying on merlin giving it a good budget AND finishing it (not the typical "it will do" attitude)

There the biggest entertainment company they can at least afford to ugrade it. But I think they might in the 2016 season

They can afford a lot of things. Its just the execution that goes wrong. I think its things like hiring T.G cruise to do the groundwork, or thinking that an ABC drop tower is a good idea, or keeping a 30(ish) year old flume ride, that are in the way of towers getting some world-beating attractions

The could follow the theme of forbidden valley for it and give it a dark theme ?
It was originally design to be that stark contrast between the theme and Air. I think when they do retheme it, you could have the story of the alien chasing you in the pre-show (possibly put some Nemesis theming around the track) and you have to fly away from it. God knows what they would name it though.

Dark air!!!!!

Knowing towers it would be something like, "NEMESIS ARIEL ATTACK"

id call it scramble.

Not sure it will be renamed. It says on the planing permission that the station will remain the same colour so in presuming that it will remain a lighter theme that will still contrast nemesis

Or will it get a retheme as it is 50% off all air merchandise and with the new shop, removing of blade and talk of a new rollercoaster could something be finally coming...

When I went on this shit ride yesterday.... It was nice to see that there was hardly any water in the tunnel and the lights do look better than the ones that blinded!

My bets on a retheme with it having new purple lights in there, 50% off all air merchandise, nemesis is getting old now, removal of blade and talk of a woodie going there could something big finally be happening...

Re-theme? Haha how can you re-theme something that never really had one.

The only thing they had to market that ride on was the "flying" aspect.

Or will it get a retheme as it is 50% off all air merchandise and with the new shop, removing of blade and talk of a new rollercoaster could something be finally coming...

If it was getting a retheme then why did the restaurant plans show that they would use materials in keeping with the existing design? Could just be a fresh logo or new range of merchandise....who knows at the moment.