• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Air's Tunnel

Scott

Former TS Team Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis
Have they done anything with it yet?

Or should we just all Get. A. Life? ;)

Get. A. Life.

...and take those new bright lights with yer'.

The curse lives...

Haha, bring the same old discussion along.
from the past 10 years, id say nothing will ever be done :p

It was probably the most pointlessly over-discussed thing on some other website that we all magically appeared from... Couldn't let it (or Wardley's infamous words) die now could we? :p

We should get a life :p

But It does need a paint,may I recommend Sky Blue?

I think the air tunnel is certainly on the top of most peoples list of important things that need sorting out in the world right now.

iain said:
Bugger! Story of my life! Always an hour behind the rest of the world!

It's fine. I took it more for humourus value from how often it reappeared on TTF throughout the years, reconfirming our everlasting obsession with that horrendous slab of concrete.

Mr Wardley will be viewing this topic sooner or later, I wonder whether he's created a secret account...

Anyway, I feel concrete with a damp floor would be a good fit for the tunnel, just picture it!

;)

Well new forum same old topics lol

It's never going to be painted, but it would be nice if they did

The discussion of Air's Tunnel is, and always will be, ongoing.... :p

Back on topic, I've always wanted extensive cave theming to be used in the tunnel, and the station, to make it look more like it's underground.