• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alee298s Nolimits coasters.

New coaster theme?

• Minecraft theme

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Animal theme

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Medieval theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien theme

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Racing theme

• CoD: Black ops II

• Total voters
I won't be able to make any new coasters as my computer has gone off to get a better graphics card. I am using my mum's laptop at the moment.

After a very long wait.. I finally have my nolimits back! Even if I will be getting nolimits 2 I thought I should do at least 1 more coaster in nolimits 1.8.

Vote on the best theme to go with my new coaster! Most of my friends sugessted CoD: Black Ops II.
This is a screenshot of the coaster with no theme.
2yxgdub.jpg
( It does have a large footprint, I know)

A few stats: the top speed is roughly 65mph and it is also 47m tall, with 8 inversions.

Come on people, vote on what it should be themed on! I can't decide. So it would help speed on the coaster!

Looks like I shall start theming the coaster to an alien theme! As voting has now closed!

Whoooo. POV of the landscaped coster coming soon! Also 2 major adjustments have been made due to lateral G-forces being to high! :/

33w8kmu.jpg
A rollercoaster for my GF! With 23 inversions 4311.19m of track and the tallest drop is 200ft/60m !

Ok, I am making my first serious coaster in a long time. I have a 260ft lift hill and a 255ft drop and a huge 230ft airtime hill... Now what do I do? ANY IDEAS! Whis is the alien themed coaster that won the poll ages ago....

I would suggest you turn it into some sort of hyper/inverting hybrid that stays fairly compact with some kind of alien centrepiece in the middle or something. Probably have like turquoise track with gold/green supports or something, seems quite an alien colour scheme! ;)

I have decided if will only invert when it actually flows in the inversion. No random inversions...
So mostly a hyper coaster.

POV of unfinished coaster coming soon! Soon means in the next 2-3hrs!