• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alee298s Nolimits coasters.

New coaster theme?

• Minecraft theme

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Animal theme

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Medieval theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien theme

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Racing theme

• CoD: Black ops II

• Total voters
10006581_390811434393657_411984656_n.jpg

A new thing I'm making...
969924_390917094383091_732324419_n.jpg

I can't think of a name for this rollercoaster. It mainly was just to experiment with certain inversions, mainly dive loops and immelmans...

Bumpity bump. I made a new thing, this time in Nolimits 2! A dive machine, eventually to be themed to some sort of top secret base thing in the Alps. In the background is a flying rollercoaster, Arctic Wind.

pRpsFmJ.png

ERilj5g.png

O2sxXpZ.png

6vSZ5LC.png

A B&M invert I decided to make. Some bits need smoothing out and slight banking changes but it looks decent in the dark.

I finally finished the B&M invert I made a while back!

I would recommend using the auto heartline tool :) helps makes rides alot smoother. Also to check g force press f2 in simulator to get a more accurate picture of the force being pulled. Apart from that i like the ride alot :)

An infinity coaster with a rolling launch and plenty of airtime with some intense corners and inversions and most importantly. Lap restraints!