• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alee298s Nolimits coasters.

New coaster theme?

• Minecraft theme

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Animal theme

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Medieval theme

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Alien theme

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Racing theme

• CoD: Black ops II

• Total voters
There is nothing that says you can't use a code thats already been used.

Bit of a late reply, but from the Sketchup 8 Pro t&c's

Trimble gives you a personal, worldwide, royalty-free, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to use the object code of the Software.

In other words, there is something that exactly says that you cannot use a code that's already being used. Anyway, who's checking, just sayin'

Damn, I thought someone was commenting on my roller coaster. I got all excited. :(

Sorry, I do apologise, I have posted in your topic but not replied to the topic.

From what I see, I like your coasters, not totally realistic, but that's the beauty of No Limits, you don't have to if you don't want to. But yea, overall, I like them!

Terrain work has started!
2na4b3p.jpg
Not sure on any terrain texture yet. A slightly sandy and rocky combo maybe. HELP PLEASE! :)

vVIPaQ5.png
Dive dive dive. A small interim project while I think of how to improve the large project. :I

alee298 said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5i2oWxoF20#ws Video. People always say I work too fast and my coasters won't be good. I work for about 4-5hrs a day as I don't have a job and go to school! Also I am 13. :)

Really nice coaster dude!

Some nice support work and a very original layout. I love some of those transitions :)

Can I give some constructive criticism?

-Banking is slightly off in a few places.
-Track could potentially be smoother. I'm assuming you handbuild? Perhaps you could try learning to use Newton, it's tough to get to grips with but a very useful tool once you get the hang of it!
-And lastly, very minor, but the chain lift needs to be a little slower :)

I like that layout, it looks like it should circle a big building the way Millennium Coaster does at Fantasy Island!

I get to show my DT class my Nolimits coasters and how they are made, we are doing 3d design and the teacher asked me as I have said I am ok at designing in 3d!

After a loonnngg term at school, I have 1 quarter of term left. So I thought it might be a good time to restart some nolimits work. After developing some CAD skills and more accuracy in my builds, I have a feeling I am getting better!

Two steps from Hell- Strength of 1000 men.
Two steps from hell- Breathe