• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

All Day Dining

Khanage

TS Member
Hi guys, so on my visit to AT yesterday I noticed a leaflet (on my way out so couldn't look into it) for All Day Dining from £12.95. It didn't explain much, can anyone enlighten me. It sounds like a good offer?

Khanage x

Khanage said:
Hi guys, so on my visit to AT yesterday I noticed a leaflet (on my way out so couldn't look into it) for All Day Dining from £12.95. It didn't explain much, can anyone enlighten me. It sounds like a good offer?

Khanage x

It's from £14.95 for children (below 11) and £24.95 for adults per person. You can find more about it here.

Has the price of this gone up in the past few weeks?

Apparently this is quite popular but I remain staggered that it's almost £25... even without my MAP I would never spend anywhere NEAR that on food...!

I think it was £22.95 or something when it launched, but I did notice on Monday it was now £24.95, no idea when it went up.

There is no way I would ever spend £25 on food on a normal day, let alone a day at Alton Towers.

To be honest, If I did get this I would just be getting/eating stuff for the sake of it. I'd also consider getting a few boxes of donuts and taking them home along with other goodies.

I dont really see the point in all day dining to be honest. Id rather spend my time at the park riding rides instead of eating as much as I can to get my moneys worth! :p

£25 seems like a rip off for me. The only time you are really going to eat is lunch time so you are better off getting a normal lunch somewhere nice for half the price! :)

Its your choice! ;)

Cheers guys, yeah £25 seems a lot. I still couldn't see any info on that link though, just a blank page. I take it it's unlimited food from anywhere or one meal from each outlet?

Pretty much yes, you get a card and wristband (I think) and you can get unlimited food and drink around the park excluding branded outlets, vending machines, carts, shops and alcohol. You are limited to one main meal and side at a time and cant return within 30 mins to the same place.
It can be used at:
- Woodcutter Bar and Grill
- Mexican Cantina
- Coffee Baaaarr
- Nemices Donuts
- Explorers Pizza Pasta
- Fresh Fish and Chips
- Forest Feast
- Mutiny Bay Donuts
- Courtyard Tavern
- Towers Family Restaurant
- Refresh @ Ripsaw
- Pirates Pancakes
- Fried Chicken Company
- Pirates Pasties
- Waffles and Ices
- Corner Coffee and Bar
- Wobbleword Cafe.

I think when it launched you paid a bit more for premium which included explorers and woodcutters, however this seemed to have been scrapped and now the one price covers everything.

If you're considering buying All Day Dining I'd recommend looking through the T&Cs in detail as there are a few limitations with the offer. I can't remember them off by heart but it would be best to look through that before buying it.

I think it's a decent offer. Only if you're someone who is going to have breakfast, lunch and dinner all in one day - along with snacks through the day. Otherwise the price cannot really be justified as if you just have even two meals on park (with drinks) it does not add up to nearly £25.

But even with three meals (three meals in eight hours! ?!?) and snacks ... you'd be hard pressed! It hardly saves much!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

...and to think I can go through the day sometimes with a bottle of Coke and an ice cream :p

To put things into perspective, Blackpool Pleasure Beach's All you Can Eat option is £17.50 for a pre-booked adult. Still a tad expensive, but then again it depends on the quality of food you utilise with it.

Hi,

Me and five friends used this last week and it was brilliant, the "trick" is to not have a quencher and get all you drinks from the outlets, if you take advantage of a few of the better options and flout a rule or two you can easily get value for money but it does only work if you have two meals and a few snacks.

Quencher - £5
Breakfast - £6
Lunch & Side - £9
Icecream at Wobble world - £4.50
Sandwich & Crisps - £5
Pancake - £3

Just based on this you can save money. Also at outlets such as pies, pancakes etc you could (I am not advocating this) share meals with more than one person

Funnily enough it is not available on any of the fireworks days... the only days where I might have considered it! ::)

Towseriv said:
Hi,

Me and five friends used this last week and it was brilliant, the "trick" is to not have a quencher and get all you drinks from the outlets, if you take advantage of a few of the better options and flout a rule or two you can easily get value for money but it does only work if you have two meals and a few snacks.

Quencher - £5
Breakfast - £6
Lunch & Side - £9
Sandwich & Crisps - £5
Pancake - £3

Just based on this you can save money. Also at outlets such as pies, pancakes etc you could (I am not advocating this) share meals with more than one person

On a typical day of 10-5pm - to eat all the above, you'd end up vomiting half of it up on the rides!

:p

Towers are probably using such a high price to compensate for people who use the offer to feed their friends and family with the offer.

Even still, seems a little bit expensive.

AstroDan said:
Towseriv said:
Hi,

Quencher - £5
Breakfast - £6
Lunch & Side - £9
Sandwich & Crisps - £5
Pancake - £3

On a typical day of 10-5pm - to eat all the above, you'd end up vomiting half of it up on the rides!

:p

Who said all of the above would need to be eaten alone? Nobady exactly sits watching you like a hawk? ;)

Not including anything you can store in a bag for lunches at work over the week (again though a flout of the rules)

Nearly an extra £30 to stuff yourself silly on food!?!? All Day Dining just reached the dizzy highs of Platinum Fastrack as a 'stupid tax'. If you really are going to pay that much for a day's food, you deserve everything you get, in my crushingly honest and largely irrelevant opinion. :D

That's a crazy increase over a season! Does it actually sell? Where can I find a job that allows me to spend such extortionate amounts on food, and put £1 in a machine that will let me shoot water ten times at girls' perfectly blow-dried hair?

Kaycee said:
and put £1 in a machine that will let me shoot water ten times at girls' perfectly blow-dried hair?
You're aiming wrong ;)