Alton Towers Merchandise

delta79

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Nemesis, Air
I am wondering how many people are going to put it on their shelf to become a rare and much sort after piece of merch.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

Rob

TS Team
Favourite Ride
Steel Vengeance
Bit of a bump on this thread, but there is some lovely new stuff in Towers Trading this year. Some nicely designed t-shirts which are a lovely soft material, the hoodies seem pretty high quality, and the return of a nice purple Alton Towers umbrella!

WickerwomanH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Wicker Man
Does anyone have a photo of the new knitted jumper that has some kind of 'Thrill' slogan on it? Saw it on twitter a few days ago and can't seem to find it.

Also have been dying to talk about this bag on ebay:

It's some of the coolest merch for towers I've seen, and as someone who also collects handbags I'm just hoping and praying it hasn't been scooped by time the next student loan comes around

Shaggy_Dog_

TS Member
Does anyone have a photo of the new knitted jumper that has some kind of 'Thrill' slogan on it? Saw it on twitter a few days ago and can't seem to find it.

Also have been dying to talk about this bag on ebay:

It's some of the coolest merch for towers I've seen, and as someone who also collects handbags I'm just hoping and praying it hasn't been scooped by time the next student loan comes around

You can see the new jumper at 35 minutes in to this opening day vlog from TPWW where they check out the new merch. There’s a Wicker Man jumper as well and a Thirteen one.

WickerwomanH

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Wicker Man
You can see the new jumper at 35 minutes in to this opening day vlog from TPWW where they check out the new merch. There’s a Wicker Man jumper as well and a Thirteen one.

Thank you! I really this new style of merch
Find it funny TPWW saying how much he doesn't like it given the amount of theme park merch he has in his shed but each to their own! :tearsofjoy:

JAperson

TS Member
F053015F-D3A8-4689-90AC-2C575092AA43.jpeg
There’s a few new jumpers this year including this TH13TEEN one, there’s also an updated smiler one and a new wicker man one.
these are cool but I sort of want them to do Christmas versions of the new jumpers for the Christmas event later in the year, then I'd buy one.