• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Merchandise

Unsure if this is the correct thread for this but I found this Nemesis mug whilst I was out raiding charity shops for board games for the bank breaking total of 50p. Just wondering if anyone here has any idea what year it's from? Looks very 90s with the graphic design master class of align center>send to print.

AChA2rH.jpg

7duBM75.jpg

s5PNb1y.jpg

Is there a date on the bottom of the mug? The logo changed in 1999 so this will be between 1994 and 1998.

That Alton Towers logo stopped being used in ‘93 so I wouldn’t be surprised if the mug was from ‘94 season when things were still being changed over to the new logo.

Is there a date on the bottom of the mug? The logo changed in 1999 so this will be between 1994 and 1998.

No date on the bottom unfortunately. Thanks for the info, I didn't realise the logo change was that long ago!

That Alton Towers logo stopped being used in ‘93 so I wouldn’t be surprised if the mug was from ‘94 season when things were still being changed over to the new logo.

Hmmm, interesting. So it could potentially be from Nemesis' first year of Ops. That would be pretty cool as that was the first time I ever went to Towers on a school trip and all I could afford was a novelty oversized pencil :D

On the subject of old Nemesis merch, my brother bought a can of Nemesis fizzy drink during it's opening year and it sat unopened in his room for years and years after. I will find out if he's still got it!

If anyone sees Galactica Umbrellas back on sale give us a shout. Didn’t see any at the weekend and had a unhappy child last year when there was a downpour and they all sold out very quickly.

If anyone sees Galactica Umbrellas back on sale give us a shout. Didn’t see any at the weekend and had a unhappy child last year when there was a downpour and they all sold out very quickly.

I haven’t seen the umbrellas this season. I did wonder why they’re still selling VR crap though

I haven’t seen the umbrellas this season. I did wonder why they’re still selling VR crap though

I expect they will be selling some limited edition “slightly” used Samsung phones for sale too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

They need to shift that stock. They should call them a special collectors edition and print '1 of 200' on the box to improve sales.