• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Alton Towers Social Media

Not a fan of the content that their new social media guy is coming up with, it's so cringe worthy. I know that marketing and social media revolves around producing content that can go viral and have a large reach, but maybe try and keep some brand standards and whatnot.

Not a fan of the content that their new social media guy is coming up with, it's so cringe worthy. I know that marketing and social media revolves around producing content that can go viral and have a large reach, but maybe try and keep some brand standards and whatnot.
I am all for a social media intern having a laugh and such but I am not a massive fan of the new direction they are taking, I can't explain why but it screams love island

I've moved the posts relating to social media from the General Discussion thread to its own dedicated thread, so not to clog up the general thread with this discussion.

So please do carry on here!

It's akin to some of Thorpe's "banter".

But I over 30 so out of touch with what kids enjoy. Especially as the baby's interests are essentially Bluey, Hey Duggee and trying to eat everything in sight.

Guess if it gets engagement it's working.

I applied for the two marketing / social media roles that they had posted not too long ago having just graduated with a degree in digital marketing, didn't get either unfortunately however it's interesting to see the type of content they're trying to promote the park with. Not something I'd have necessarily done myself 👀 not salty, I promise 🤣