• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

And so the countdown begins.....

Joseph said:
Stevie said:
I wanted to punch my TV in when I heard Obama's recent speech on the interference with Syria.

"If you're all so worried about innocent people being slaughtered, what are you going to do about it?"

Somebody take this guy out of office right now please! (Although, his string pullers will just put another mask on the face and do the same thing all over again)

This is my anthem for right now:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmuwkaQx488#

Eh, your lucky you live in the countryside, and If war does break out the first bomb will no doubt hit Lincoln which is surrounded by airforce bases and secret planes. It also happens to be where I live :'(

The old couple from When The Wind Blows lived in the country, we all know how that film ended.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk 2

Joseph said:
Eh, your lucky you live in the countryside, and If war does break out the first bomb will no doubt hit Lincoln which is surrounded by airforce bases and secret planes. It also happens to be where I live :'(

First bombs will be London, Manchester, Birmingham, Sheffield, Leeds, any major airfields (Military and Civilian) and all major ports.

Lincoln wouldn't be a direct hit but would be wiped out anyway.

I love how the first map has at least 3 targets on the Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire sort of area.

You know, where I live...

Blaze said:
I love how the first map has at least 3 targets on the Liverpool, Merseyside, Cheshire sort of area.

You know, where I live...
They're after you, dude. ;)

Err, have you SEEN London? There wouldn't even be ground left to burn, just a crater the size of the M25. I recon future generations would call it "London Bay" after it's filled with water.

I think I am going to move to mars, it will be nicer there. Not as much radioactive-nessIf, that does happen, earth will become a wasteland, worse than mars... Just a few hardy pitiful creatures left to roam the post apocalyptic wasteland, no humans around to call what was London "london bay", just radioactive rain and nuclear winters.... poor earth, we always were destined to destroy ourselves.

Why are we all talking about nuclear war as if it's going to happen tomorrow in the UK?

Calm down... It probably won't happen in our life time! Probably... ;)

Now now, it's not all that bad. Most scientists agree that up to 10% of the UK population could survive.... and that 100% of those would wish they hadn't.

If I survived, and there were zombies, I'd quite possibly be delighted to have survived. Until like, I grew another head.

Having two heads would be win. I could drink with one while smoking with the other. Or snog two birds at once!
Only problem would be that I'd never fit in to rides with OTSRs again. But then, I doubt they would have survived anyway.

Why the hell is Norwich on the nuke target. I know we now have a GBK but the TGI Fridays is not even finished yet!

Anyone who's played Fallout would, I'm sure, agree that a nuclear apocalypse would be awesome.

That's why you make sure you live somewhere that will be kersploded to black dust. You don't have to worry about food then.

Nick said:
Anyone who's played Fallout would, I'm sure, agree that a nuclear apocalypse would be awesome.

You took the words right out of my mouth! :p haha

DiogoJ42 said:
A couple of maps showing likely nuke targets in the UK.

The first is made using everyone's favorite Nukemap, and is detailed in this blog post

NUKEMAP-UK-targets-1967.jpg

The second map I found comes from this rather interesting site. I may be about to get distracted for hours by reading it...

attachment.php

Can't stop laughing that they've used 4 bloody nuke sites on Glasgow, place is craphole that deserved to be blown to kingdom come...then again the people there keep coming back like sheep, never mind zombies!

Also quite funny on the top map that my home county of Fife seems to be stuck in the middle between two nuke attacks on Dundee (scum) and Edinburgh (oh no! :'( )

Seems I'm alright then! :p