• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

And so the countdown begins.....

^ now the question of fallout. :p EVERYONE DIG UP TOWERS BEST RIDES AND TAKE THEM TO IRELAND!

alee298 said:
^ now the question of fallout. :p EVERYONE DIG UP TOWERS BEST RIDES AND TAKE THEM TO IRELAND!

Oh no, they'll just dig up those Italian death machines at a certain Scottish park... ;)

nice to see one by it self just under wrexham, right on top of my home town. :eek:

At least with the 4 minute warning i can drive straight to the target and get vaporised. don't fancy going around blind with full thickness burns as my cells slowly fail due to radiation overdose.

I am full of joy tonight gang. ;)

Have a play about with some ground bursts on nuke map, and look at the size of the fallout plume. It defaults to the north east, but in reality it would go wherever the wind blows. Ireland would not be spared. Nowhere would tbh.

Apparently at the end of the G20, Putin said he would assist Syria if it was attacked but didnt elaborate, which grew gasps from all the other world leaders . Also, there are rumours China has sent 2 ships to the region for "peaceful" monitoring missions.

Are western government completely bat s*** crazy? The three regions you don't want to mess with are the Middle East, Russia and China.

If America does decide to attack Syria, say goodbye to eating organic food and say hello to tinned food stuffs for the next 1,000 years.

I think Obama is hell bent on starting WW3 to be honest. Every other world war was preceeded by a large global recession .

For the last week or so I've been reading a "what if" thread on that alternative history forum, about World War Three kicking off in 1984. It's one of the most gripping things I've read in ages. A genuinely good story, not just horror, like Threads, but a plot that keeps you wanting more!

For those who don't want to read 160+ pages of discussion, the main updates can be found here:
http://wiki.alternatehistory.com/doku.php/timelines/protect_and_survive

I cannot recomend this enough.