• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Archived Trip Planning, Questions and Advice!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
On Europa Park's hotel booking page they have dates that are 20% off. Are these dates normally reduced because of rise in number of guests on those dates or because it is normally quiet?

Last edited:
Hi again, we decided to delay our trip by one year, but we hope to go next summer instead. However, everytime I add up all the costs of flights, transfers, hotels and park tickets, it always comes to around £450. Yet, on other threads on this website people have said they have done all the above for £310, please can these people explain where they travelled from and where they stayed, as we could really do with the trip being as cheap as possible, as we are also trying to afford another holiday during the summer period. Thank you :)

Is that £450 Per Person? How many nights are you stopping for and how many people are travelling, as that can make a big difference.

I did a rough estimate for a trip this Christmas, and it came to £550 for 2 adults and 1 child for 3 nights stopping in Rust. Flying to Baden and getting the EP Transfers.

In the summer, I drove to EP, and the total cost was £690 for 4 adults, 3 nights stopping in Rust, not including park tickets. In total I paid £236 including Tickets.

Both prices do not include food and drink spends.

Ian

Yes it was £450 per person, we are hoping on spending 3 nights there with 4 adults, in which the other 3 would rather fly than any other transport if possible. So in that case would you recommend flights to Baden and then just the europa park transfers then?

Hi (sorry, posted this in the wrong place the first time!) has anyone heard any more news about Blue Fire opening this winter? It says it is closed on the EP website but is there a chance of it opening of the temp goes above 5 degrees? I was looking forward to it.

The information in post 1 of this topic has been updated to reflect 2015 prices on tickets and accommodation at Europa-Park.

:)

Does anyone have any ideas when the cheapest time to stay on resort would be?

The prices for the resort hotels does not change whatsoever through the season - they are set in stone, unlike Alton Towers where they range from good value to horrendously overpriced.

That said, Europa-Park do offer a 'Early Bird' rate for rooms during certain periods, although these do not include any weekends or holiday periods. They are as follows:

• 19.04.2015 - 23.04.2015
  • 26.04.2015 - 30.04.2015
  • 03.05.2015 - 07.05.2015
  • 17.05.2015 - 21.05.2015
  • 07.06.2015 - 11.06.2015
  • 14.06.2015 - 18.06.2015
  • 21.06.2015 - 25.06.2015
  • 28.06.2015 - 02.07.2015
  • 13.09.2015 - 17.09.2015
  • 20.09.2015 - 24.09.2015
  • 27.09.2015 - 01.10.2015

Rooms booked under these rates require full pre-payment... which is unlike normal rates which can be cancelled free of charged and paid cash on the day.

http://www.europapark.de/de/hotels/...-angebote/indianertastische-sommeraktion-2015

:)

Ok it might just be me being slightly dumb right now but is the price listed for up to four people or per person for up to four people?
MZANoQr.png

Last edited:
How obvious is it that you've entered another park area at EP? Obviously the areas are themed around different European countries, but I would like to know how obvious it is that you've entered a new area... for a first time goer!

Of course it's rather apparent at AT as each section has a sign stating the area, whereas at Thorpe, you don't know where you are!

Thanks xx

The actually blend in very well with each other and often you hardly tell you are in a different area apart from the occasional flags and décor of the streets. There are, however, signs everywhere to help with navigation.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.