• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Biscuits

Harv

TS Member
Inspired by other chit chat, I decided to form a place to discuss all things biscuit-y. What's your favourite? Mine is personally the humble digestive for the fact it dunks so well in tea, although I'm rather fond of ginger nuts too. Do share your biscuit-related thoughts. :)

Could this topic have been inspired by this video by any chance? ;)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVquUUPMK-g&feature=plcp#movie_player[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UVquUUPMK-g&feature=plcp#movie_player

Question 4 at 15:27.

My current favourite: Cadburys Shortcake Biscuit. I used to be a Chocolate Digestive fan but then I discovered these. Better chocolate and I prefer Shortbread.

I love biscuits myself. My favourite tend to change from time to time. I love bourbons, Custard Creams, Plain Digestives, Chocolate Digestives, Nice biscuits and many more. Goes great with Milk or a cup of Tea or Coffee!

:)

AHEM, Faaaabulous Fingers!

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

I'm quite a fan of Fox's Ambers Caramel Biscuits (must be said with the voice of Vinnie in your head), although I did pick up some lovely white chocolate chip cookies from Asda a day or two ago. NOM! ;D

my favourite must be Chocolate Digestive. But people know from another thread that i also have a thing for a ginger nut or two :)

One of the great classic biscuits that is often overlooked is the Pink Wafer. Often derided for being a "wafer and not a biscuit" in the same way Jaffa 'Cakes' are, it truly has a unique taste and texture for a biscuit that no other can match.

The Psychoaster, once of my step kids demolished 4 packs of them once when we were going on holiday. It was during the car sickness period of there life.

I will never look at pink waffers in the same way again.

delta79 said:
The Psychoaster, once of my step kids demolished 4 packs of them once when we were going on holiday. It was during the car sickness period of there life.

I will never look at pink waffers in the same way again.

You have to try and get over the trauma, it's obviously a great biscuit for 4 packs to be consumed! ;)

Ah, the endless Jaffa Cake debate. Scrummy yet indecisive as to their position amongst the confectionay world. To me it is obvious that they are cakes; they are spongy and not so brittle, and even have it in the name. I'd love to hear someone defend them as a biscuit though. ;)