• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Agreed, unless a ride is clearly advertised as being for children only for practical reasons (like the Driving School at Legoland) in my books that means anyone can ride it. If parents are allowed on with children then any adult should be able to ride. Otherwise it's hard to see this as anything other than discrimination.
Not if it is clearly described in the T&C's apparently...Gulliver's discriminate that way don't forget!

IMG_20220424_120206.jpg

Was on the beach with the beast earlier, I don't think El Grande Uno was running today (very windy), but when it does and the sun hits the train from a very specific direction each car "flashes" as it turns 90 degrees on the drop.

It's cool. Almost like a strobe. You appreciate stuff like that more as you get older.

We've stayed in Lytham all weekend for a big birthday for a family member. The plan was to do the PB today but despite it being very sunny the wind was just pain and we anticipated TBO not being open. Glad we decided against it now.

The Big One did open this morning, crawled over some of the hills before the mid course. Glad to get on it for the first time since Journey to Hell in October though after it shut before I got to it on Friday, and was down all day yesterday.

Nice few days in Blackpool, always a lovely visit when it's a sunny few days.

Did it run past lunchtime @John_P ?

Fair play to them trying to get it open in less than ideal conditions.

Don't think it was open much longer than midday unfortunately.

Must be so frustrating, as on the Saturday they were testing it quite regularly from about 9am, then they couldn't open it

Cracking day out as always.

Everything pretty much walk on.

Even thought ghost train was closed because there was nobody riding it, but it was open.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Sounds like EP, Madam Freudenreich is a granny knitting scarves for dinosaurs. Brilliantly mad.

image-7.gif

SAVE £5 ON eTICKETS IN MAY!
Book online for a visit in May from Sunday to Friday and get £5 off each eTicket for both Adult & Juniors. But be quick as only 500 discounted eTickets are available each day! Get your thrill and fun fix for less this month.
Use code: MAY500 for £5 off each eTicket

------

Is this an admission that the pricing isn't working for them ?

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.