• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I wonder if they have brought any new machines for the ice show this year. Seeing as it is Mandy's vanity project, you bet on some new machinery.

What are the chances the gas pipes from Valhalla have been re routed into a new hotter ice show.

Sorry, it has been far longer than that...personally I would say since the millennium.
Yep, 2000 was probably the peak. Certainly in terms of ride offering.

It has been a steady decline ever since .

The question is , how low can it go ?

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Yep, 2000 was probably the peak. Certainly in terms of ride offering.

It has been a steady decline ever since .

Well flat rides have been slowly disappearing and not getting replaced but it never gets mentioned as they still have few. As I've said before for such a compact park its strange there are so many pockets of dead or underused space in the park. It needs a major cash injection.

I imagine they're already playing a game of limbo on there balance sheet. They should start being really careful with money, but this place never ceased to amaze me with there knowledge of running a business.

Was lacking motivation at work yesterday so decided to have an early finish. Had a wander up the Parlick / Fair Snape hills in 'the trough' as we call it. Incredible that to think even when you're the best part of 20 miles away, one of a handful of manmade structures that you can make out from the top is the PMBO.

Furthermore, spotted this in the Preston Reddit a while back, don't think I posted it. Awesome.

I've never really cared for the ride, but it's an absolute icon, unlike, er, Icon.

First bizarre tweet of the year from Amanda....

Refering to Valhalla.... "Well the merchandise has changed and it will probably have to change again now"

What could that mean ?

Dates leading to either a original 2020, 21 or 22 opening that was labeled on the merchandise?

Honestly can't think of any ride refurb that tool this long. This has been going on for so long that when they started, the Dead Sea was only just feeling sick.

First bizarre tweet of the year from Amanda....

Refering to Valhalla.... "Well the merchandise has changed and it will probably have to change again now"

What could that mean ?

That’s a very interesting Tweet.

Valhalla now delayed until 2024? Valhalla to be rethemed to Hot Ice: The Ride? Pleasure Beach to give up entirely on Valhalla and knock it down in the off season?

Could be anything with this park.

At this point, just release hoodies etc with 202 on the front, then allow people to upgrade annually to a new 3, 4, 5 or 6 patch to velcro on the end. Nice and sustainable!

When you get to 9 you don't even need to make new merch!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.