• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Can't wait for the vlogs

"IT'S REALLY GOOD HERE. BLACKPOOL IS THE GREATEST PARK."

They're charging £39 for this. If you turn up on the day it's £46! Absoultely appaling, unless you live very close to BPB, I would wager (not literally of course) that you could get a trip to a park on the continent for a similar price if not less, which would be a better use of your money.

So half the rides shut, miserable weather, Icon getting 300-400pph if it's open.

£39...

If this was the old days of paying £15 I'd be at a point where I would wonder if it's worth it.

Rides down everywhere
Vloggers running to icon
Rob is in crevettes

Just found out BPB charge everyone 2 and under if they wish to actually go on any rides.

£36 on the gate with various online prices but the cheapest is still £28...

Even with the cheapest of cheap options it's £60 just for a parent and child to enter...

The eagle-eyed PBE have spotted confirmation that Enso will be upcharge on the new 2022 park map, though AFAIK there's still no official confirmation of the price:

https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/app/uploads/2022/02/BPB-2022-Large-Map-1.pdf

Apparently only 1 train will be having the spinning seats fitted, this train is currently at Mack rides undergoing modification so the ride will be running on no more than 2 trains in the meantime.

Can someone tell me if Nickelodeon Land has closed so that Beaver Creek can return? If Amanda Thompson’s social media posts from just over a Year ago are anything to go by the answer will be yes.

The eagle-eyed PBE have spotted confirmation that Enso will be upcharge on the new 2022 park map, though AFAIK there's still no official confirmation of the price:

https://www.blackpoolpleasurebeach.com/app/uploads/2022/02/BPB-2022-Large-Map-1.pdf

Apparently only 1 train will be having the spinning seats fitted, this train is currently at Mack rides undergoing modification so the ride will be running on no more than 2 trains in the meantime.
Interestingly it also implies that booking is also required in order to experience Enso.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.