• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I did about 15 years ago, it was a good experience but the weather wasn't fantastic. I'll see if I can dig out the photos of BPB.

A lot of the planes that fly out of there are amateur flyers, rather than pleasure flights. It seems to be something a lot of the old boys at our Blackpool office are in to.

Slightly off topic. But has anyone ever done a Pleasure Flight from Blackpool airport?

They must be popular, as noted at the weekend there was a constant flurry of little planes buzzing around down the promenade and over the Pleasure Beach.

I did try to look up operators whilst having a beer in the Velvet Coaster, but got bamboozled by the number of results a Google search brought up.

Shame they don't do Dragon Rapide flights anymore. @6:34

From: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RXueKHLtNBk&ab_channel=maxustaxus

Is the Wild Mouse sign the marquee from around the top of the frame, or the mould for it perhaps? @Dipper_Dave

It does look like some sort of mould. I think the black/yellow & white/red ‘top mice’ were rumoured to be being prepared for sale like 3 years ago, and there’s no sign of that happening yet.

I always fancied one but they do look pretty big, and would no doubt be priced stupidly high. Given what some of the parts go for, I’m not sure the park realises there is a cost of living crisis going on. By the time most of us have paid our bills and fed our families, there’s not much left to splurge on lumps of rusting metal, and I say this as someone who has bought a few in the past.

No Black Friday offer from Pleasure Beach this year? Or are we still too early?
Thanksgiving is next Thursday, so Black Friday is next Friday 25th.
Lots of places already have "black friday" offers on, but there is actually another week to go. There may be plenty of places that only do an offer next Friday.

BLACKPOOL PLEASURE BEACH EXCLUSIVE …
Get your hands on an all new ride part from the Grand National Ride ride.

national.jpg

Ah yes, it's a, ummm... uhhhh...
Why on earth do they photograph all of the "memorabilia" inside a dirty wooden crate? Bizarre!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.