• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Globe tent going? Seems odd - they use that space fairly regularly for a combination of in-house and touring shows and events.

It’s been leaking for years. Has it finally reached the end of its life?

Sorry mate, can't even remember where I heard it...might have been a repeated rumour on one of Scott's videos.
Loved Eclipse in there.
Will somebody else report a rumour of the Reel coming back, then it must be true.
Thanks.

Who would even manufacture a new Virginia Reel though? I'm not aware of any company making something even similar though

Dead simple wild mouse/woodie cross, nothing like the challenge of the Flying Turns!
The original was built on a massive "platform" wedge of railway sleepers.
Nice double spiral near the ground, with three small dips, then a large horseshoe under the ride structure in the dark to finish.

Dead simple wild mouse/woodie cross, nothing like the challenge of the Flying Turns!
The original was built on a massive "platform" wedge of railway sleepers.
Nice double spiral near the ground, with three small dips, then a large horseshoe under the ride structure in the dark to finish.
If PB do decide to bring it back I'd guess Mack rides could do something along those designs and they have an excellent relationship with Mack.

Not sure when it was added, but the EFX soundtrack is now on Spotify. Six of the songs were 'borrowed' for Mystique.

This was the title track, teased at the start and used as the end song for the final trick where the whole cast disappeared. It's exactly the same (including the spoken section) with the word EFX replaced by Mystique.

Also on YouTube

Just had an email saying that booking for the first members event is now open. It doesn't say anything about park admission being required separately though, I assume that's the case?

If that was your only exposure to the ride and you hopped on, you'd feel a shade misled, surely.
That's the problem with these stabilised Pov's.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.