• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
It is a service she provides out of the goodness of her heart though.
And she gets very frustrated when we don't show the correct levels of gratitude for the service she provides.
Thoosies just have no manners these days.
The guy asked a question. He got a rude and inappropriate response. I don't care if she's doing it for the goodness of her heart she could at least respond in a nicer manner. If you're aggressive with your customers you'll end up with no customers. If towers responded like that people would react very differently. She has no right to speak to people like that

The guy asked a question. He got a rude and inappropriate response. I don't care if she's doing it for the goodness of her heart she could at least respond in a nicer manner. If you're aggressive with your customers you'll end up with no customers. If towers responded like that people would react very differently. She has no right to speak to people like that

I suspect Rob’s post was laced with a healthy dose of sarcasm.

It’s also her personal Twitter account, it wasn’t posted from the official one, so could be said she is expressing her personal opinion on the vision for the ride and seems fine to me. Wasn’t especially rude, just giving her opinion rather than a bland corporate message.

Last edited:
People actually perceive that as being rude?? The world has gone mad.

Besides she's on her personal account, you can't expect her to be representing the park from, even though she does.
Not rude, just unprofessional. Regardless of whether it's a personal account or not, she's a public facing person involved with the company and by virtue she represents them.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.