• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2024 Discussion

Anyone else going Saturday for all day/night rides?

Unfortunately the weather don't look amazing but I'll be taking my girls. Will it be busy? As thinking about getting speedy passes. My youngest has no patient at all!

Anyone else going Saturday for all day/night rides?

Unfortunately the weather don't look amazing but I'll be taking my girls. Will it be busy? As thinking about getting speedy passes. My youngest has no patient at all!

As it's an extended hours day it is likely to be busy. But if the weather is poor it may not be that busy.

May be worth waiting until you get there and seeing how things are. Guest services may have a queue if it's busy but I am assuming you can still purchase the passes on your phone using their app.

Last weekend of the Glasgow trades weeks, and the end of many Lancashire mill town wakes week, this is often one of the busiest days of the year anyway, with it being school holidays pay day weekend.
With the half decent weather forecast, and lots of closed rides, I would guess that speedypass sales will be very high, so the main queues will be pretty tragic.
Not a day for the fainthearted.

Last weekend of the Glasgow trades weeks, and the end of many Lancashire mill town wakes week, this is often one of the busiest days of the year anyway, with it being school holidays pay day weekend.
With the half decent weather forecast, and lots of closed rides, I would guess that speedypass sales will be very high, so the main queues will be pretty tragic.
Not a day for the fainthearted.

Well that has cheered me up no end 😭😂😂

Hey, the park has been very quiet recently, and the late nights "not as popular as they used to be", and I'm famous for telling lies for fun.
Lets hope at least one of them kicks in, and I'm jealous really, such days are entertaining generally, and contain the finest people watching eye candy there is.

I don't blame them for selling these items at stupidly high prices, as people clearly do pay that sort of money for them. But £60 for some cable is quite something! I'd argue it is completely worthless; they might as well just put a donations box up at the park entrance and let people give them money that way!

With copper running at around eight grand a ton, each bit may even be worth an actual quid!
At least it looks real, unlike some of the dead rodent kit, which is absolutely brand new, yet the ride died years ago...

Well I'm glad we brought the VIP speedy passes on Saturday as it was rammed all day. All big rides had hour queues or more.

Yes it was £150 for me and my two girls but worth it in my opinion as it meant being there all day we were able to go out and eat some food at the Velvet Coaster pub, also have a walk along the beach to

Then later in the evening go out again for some tea. Yet still managed 29 rides, including 6 times on icon and 5 on the big one.

Which we could never have done without the passes

I'm betting it's an Ice Blast replacement. It's a great position so you can see it off park, I'm sure the rumour going round at the end of last season they had bought a gyro swing. It would also be easy to plonk on that site with minimal fuss.