• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Ha yes, someone clearly just did a search for images with a 'pleasure beach' tag associated to them! :tearsofjoy:

:)

Because riding rough old woodies with a tight lap restraint is totally safe for an unborn baby.

Yes, a somewhat bizarre incentive, given that most, if not all, high octane rides state that pregnant women are not to ride them anyway. What are these pregnant women going to do in their day at BPB? Satisfy their cravings for donuts whilst sitting on the PBE all day ?

How about offering free season passes to people as an incentive for losing weight? I'd happily shed a few stone to get a free season pass. This would also resolve seat swapping issues on Icon !

Hi guys. I've got a quick question. I'm headed to Blackpool for the first time in just under a month. We're spending the whole day there, and I just realised that provided I get on everything, I will hit the momentous milestone of 50 roller coasters at BPB. Well, I currently class every 10 coasters as a milestone, but 50 is my first proper milestone so to speak. I just came here to ask; what do you guys think I should potentially make my 50th coaster, provided that all goes to plan? Before any of you say Icon, I was also thinking that, but my parents seem intent on rushing to Icon first thing, so that will likely be #43. What are you guys' opinions?

Hi guys. I've got a quick question. I'm headed to Blackpool for the first time in just under a month. We're spending the whole day there, and I just realised that provided I get on everything, I will hit the momentous milestone of 50 roller coasters at BPB. Well, I currently class every 10 coasters as a milestone, but 50 is my first proper milestone so to speak. I just came here to ask; what do you guys think I should potentially make my 50th coaster, provided that all goes to plan? Before any of you say Icon, I was also thinking that, but my parents seem intent on rushing to Icon first thing, so that will likely be #43. What are you guys' opinions?

I’d go for Dipper or national... they are historically important in the timeline of coasters, like the Scenic at Margate, my local park,which was saved.

Or Big One because, it’s the big one!

Thanks for your input, guys, although I wouldn't personally class Ghost Train as a cred @rob666. Despite that, I would still like to ride it!

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.