• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Sorry to ask yet another BPB-related question, but do you guys reckon I will look as strange as I did riding Troublesome Trucks at Drayton Manor on Wednesday if I try and ride Nickelodeon Streak and Blue Flyer? Only asking because as much as I surprisingly enjoyed Troublesome Trucks and I'm glad I rode it, me and my dad did look slightly out of place on it...

Don't think about it and just do it...

The lengths some goons go to to get creds means Troublesome Trucks isn't the silliest thing to get...

Thanks for the reassurance, guys! I'd been recommended to do those two beforehand, and I would like to do them as they look very unique, but I didn't want to do them if they were strictly for kids only because they were in Nick Land.

Also, thanks for the reassurance about Troublesome Trucks @Benzin; I wouldn't say I was someone who often rides kiddie creds, but my family wanted to look around Thomas Land anyway, and the ride was on quite a short queue while I was in Thomas Land, so I thought I may as well ride it!

Who cares what people think? Just get on Blue Flyer and enjoy it. I still go on it a couple of times a season. It was my first woodie after all. Just sit with your knees facing sideways if you are tall. And enjoy the smell of garlic bread and pizza as you go through the mountain
Thanks @Dipper_Dave! The tip about keeping your knees sideways might be useful for my dad, so thank you for that!

Also, would the smell of garlic bread and pizza be coming from the Big Pizza Kitchen, by any chance? Because I think that's where my family and I may be going to eat!

Thanks @Dipper_Dave! The tip about keeping your knees sideways might be useful for my dad, so thank you for that!

Also, would the smell of garlic bread and pizza be coming from the Big Pizza Kitchen, by any chance? Because I think that's where my family and I may be going to eat!

It most certainly would. The former Space Invader mountain. Last time I shared a seat on Blue Flyer I squashed my young son and nearly destroyed my knees. Facing sideways is essential !

Hacking Street sign ‘auction’ ended early. I guess someone made them an offer. A bit poor really for those who may have bid when they’d seen it, once you start an auction you should see it through to the end.

Hacking Street sign ‘auction’ ended early. I guess someone made them an offer. A bit poor really for those who may have bid when they’d seen it, once you start an auction you should see it through to the end.
I couldn’t even find it this morning, was interested in seeing what it looked like and price.

Or maybe Mandy has had a change of heart following @Coaster saying it shouldn’t be removed as it’s a memorial item.

Sorry to ask yet another BPB-related question, but do you guys reckon I will look as strange as I did riding Troublesome Trucks at Drayton Manor on Wednesday if I try and ride Nickelodeon Streak and Blue Flyer? Only asking because as much as I surprisingly enjoyed Troublesome Trucks and I'm glad I rode it, me and my dad did look slightly out of place on it...

I went a few weeks ago, on my own. And i'm in my 40's. I did the Streak, there were plenty of adults on there, you'll be fine

No? They're classic wooden coasters, Nick Streak is quite a large family coaster.

You'd be missing out if you didn't go on them purely due to the brash Nickelodeon branding.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.