• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Some people seem to reckon it's teasing an Intamin Gyroswing, as one of the cogs looks like one.

But whatever it is, the teaser is certainly exciting, in my opinion!

Some people seem to reckon it's teasing an Intamin Gyroswing, as one of the cogs looks like one.

But whatever it is, the teaser is certainly exciting, in my opinion!

It can't possibly be exciting because it isn't real.
giphy.gif

I've seen some comment that this is "too high quality to be fake". Let's not forget we've had teaser videos for the likes of The Smiler created in the past as a bit of a joke which were so professional looking they were taken extremely seriously. For someone experienced in Photoshop, a still image like this doesn't take all that long to knock up.

If this was in the source code of the site, where's the accompanying source code? When was it picked up and why didn't anyone else see it? As Danny mentioned this is Blackpool, who's marketing for Icon was less than innovative to say the least.

I'm calling closed season fun on this one, although finding it hilarious some social enthusiast accounts are getting excited over this without any proof whatsoever :p.

As with the RMC Grand National image, it's fake!

It's been fun watching the speculation and hype over an unofficial image though.

Given there's a very rough outline/overlap of white shades around the profile pic and name at the top. Its clearly a faked image of a tweet.

I’ve spoken again to the guy who “found” the image, and I’m really doubting it’s legitimacy to be honest, not least because I just found out that they were one of the people who were involved with the RMC Grand National “joke”. So yeah, I think it is probably fake. :(

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.