• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

This has appeared on Twitter also:

CtbxHFlWgAA4z67.jpg

I'm actually so excited for this, the UK is getting what should be a world class coaster!!

:)

She has deleted the two Tweets that were posted after that one, confirming that it was a double launch coaster and that she was so pleased to be working with the Mack family.

:)

Ah, right. I guess she was probably so excited that she revealed the news ahead of the official announcement. Not that it matters much to us, given we knew what it was likely to be for a while beforehand, anyway. :p

No doubt it's gone out for the press tomorrow morning, so removed a lot of the details until publication. One to watch out for from midnight perhaps :)

Well the POV was obviously sped up, but apart from that, woo!
Now where have I seen that before...?

Looks Fantastic. Doesn't really look near as good as Helix, but you can't judge a POV of these things really. It looks just what we need over here and a top 3 coaster for this country. Not the best in the world, (from POV Judgement, mind you) but I've never been this excited for a new ride. 16 seater trains in the video as well :p

I'm not blown away, nor am I going to get ridiculously excited and certainly won't be labelling this as a game changer until I've been on it in order to enjoy it to its fullest potential. But more to the point...

ABOUT SODDING TIME MANDY.

Your turn, Drayton.

2018 really is shaping up to be a great year for parks all across Europe.

As has already been said, it's been far too long since Pleasure Beach have added anything of note. I don't want to get my hopes up too much and label this the best thing ever straight away, but it does sound more interesting than SW8.