• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

Have people who booked the VIP boarding card received an email? I got one last week saying they would be emailing with the dates/times this week but haven't received anything.

I hope Icon opens to guests after the VIPs on Saturday 19th, never bought one as I didn't know the dates!

Steeplechase closing when Icon opens would be the nail in the coffin for my BPB enthusiasm, I really hope that isn't true.

Don't believe any rumours about Steeplechase going anywhere...absolute cobblers.
If the ride wasnt staying, they wouldn't have threaded a new coaster through it.
Only one left, very popular, and fits in extremely well among the other rides.

Sorry but it makes no sense as they could've removed Steeplechase as part of building ICON to add more elements to the first half of the layout.

Have people who booked the VIP boarding card received an email? I got one last week saying they would be emailing with the dates/times this week but haven't received anything.
fed43ffd6c6abcce2cf35cfc72d2d31a.jpg

Cheers, tried using the link above and it doesn't seem to recognise the barcode (on the back of the voucher), and I certainly don't remember giving them a post code when I purchased the boarding card at the pleasure beach. Will ring them tomorrow.

Cheers, tried using the link above and it doesn't seem to recognise the barcode (on the back of the voucher), and I certainly don't remember giving them a post code when I purchased the boarding card at the pleasure beach. Will ring them tomorrow.
You need the original booking ref number off the 1st email they sent you when you first purchased.

If you send me you back account and sort code and postcode I can process from here !!!

I suspect they’ve set up the system for online orders, where you provide both a post code and get a booking reference number in the email confirmation. When you purchase on park I wouldn’t expect you get either. Bit of a flaw?

I suspect they’ve set up the system for online orders, where you provide both a post code and get a booking reference number in the email confirmation. When you purchase on park I wouldn’t expect you get either. Bit of a flaw?

Seems to be, I purchased it in the kiss me quick shop who then told me to take the receipt and voucher into the on park speedy pass office, they then rang up someone in the ticket office who came and gave me the envelope with the card in it. Had to ask at this point if they needed my contact details and wrote out my email address for them.

Seems to be, I purchased it in the kiss me quick shop who then told me to take the receipt and voucher into the on park speedy pass office, they then rang up someone in the ticket office who came and gave me the envelope with the card in it. Had to ask at this point if they needed my contact details and wrote out my email address for them.
Not sure if this helps but my booking ref was in this format *-**-******. Maybe this was on your receipt?

Can someone tell me where the queue line is likely to be? From seeing Pleasure Beach Experience's photos from the Big One, there doesn't appear to be much space at all! Would they build on the other side of the Grand Prix, on the grass?! Just thinking they are going to need a lot of space???

As far as I know the entrance is near the end of the 1st launch and the queue runs between Icon and Grand Prix, possibly with a bit of queue in the station similar to PMBO to add a bit of extra capacity.

BPB don't do really massive queue lines, I wouldn't expect something anywhere near the scale of WM.