• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blithering Lodge: The new topic. (VERY picture heavy)

Well it's about time! How many years have we been waiting for this? ;)

The Inquisitor has a lovely sense of pace building as for BOADIE it's the ride I've been waiting to see :D It's pretty damn impressive. Tails off slightly before the final dive but at least it packs a good finish.

Ridiculous production value - the video is in itself brilliant, let alone the coasters! BOADIE does look like a classic Dive Machine, I especially love the side by side Immelman's :)

Love the new video! :D

Quite ironically timed as I've only put up the first video for SAC. :p Also, with the park as it is, would it be too much to ask for an indoor roller coaster at a later date? :p

Fredward said:
I very much love the skyline and the view from the top of Boadie! fantastic view of the park!
You can see why His Lordship rides it first thing every morning :p I like to imagine him rocking out with his iPod to some Tom Waits... Just think what a hangover cure that ride must be! :p

"Form here, I can survey all that I rule... WEEEEEEEE!!"

Absolutely amazing work Diogo, I love it. ;D

Don't know why but I think that Inquisitor is better than Baodie, I don't know why. I just can imagine it in the scare season with all them actors. :)

I like to think that the actors would be in monk robes. It's not too hard to be a scary inquisition torturer, after all :p

Wouldn't it be great if instead of having zoos and animals, (who ever uses them?) you could build mazes and add actors?

DiogoJ42 said:
I like to think that the actors would be in monk robes. It's not too hard to be a scary inquisition torturer, after all :p

Wouldn't it be great if instead of having zoos and animals, (who ever uses them?) you could build mazes and add actors?

I think Blithering would be great with a zoo! Maybe a safari instread, it means less path building & looks better! An african savannah or a tropical jungle safari. Oh, & also, how about having a "Blithering Eye", using a giant ferris wheel looking over the savannah & park?

:)

Great video.

I liked the woodie better, in all honesty. BAODIE was great; well-supported, lengthy and undoubtedly thrilling, but the Inquisitor actually felt more light and the airtime seemed better. I preferred the theming, too, although the cool banners outside BAODIE's station were cool, too. :)

So, yeah, good stuff, can't wait for part 8. :)

:D I love your videos, they're wonderfully done. They have great 90s-early 2000s feel, and I mean that in the best possible way. I too preferred The Inquisitor mainly because, whilst Baodie had a major drop in pace halfway through before a good ending, The Inquisitor seemed to get faster and faster before diving into a tunnel. And hey, don't write off zoos! ;)

Now that you mentioned using custom trees, I think they could completely transform this park. Either they would make it look much more realistic or they'll look really out of place. Hmmmmm.

Love that this is still going after all this time.

I won't be replacing all my trees any time soon, I'm afraid ... I'd go crazyer :p That's for the next park.

Blitheringfan2000 on Lodge Loonies Forum said:
Jan 23rd, 2014

Guys, you aren't going to believe what I spotted on the bus home from school today!1

02419cf0-4c33-437a-a99c-beaa0408d539_zps5eb9deab.png

Looks like His lordship has managed to keep something very quiet, eh? XO