• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Busch Gardens Tampa: General Discussion

Not surprised a lot of the structure is going. It can't be in good condition after rotting away in Florida's humidity for 4 years.

Busch Gardens will kick off their 60th celebration in style on Friday March 1st, with the park open until 9pm. Special events include:

-Announcement on the future of Gwazi
-Fireworks display
-Shayna Steele concert
-Florida Orchestra appearance

Thanks to Touring Central Florida!

Also, what a lovely video:

Last edited:
That’s rubbish, I planned to go on Tuesday (allowing it to be delayed a few days).
I know, can't be helped in a 365 day park, refurb schedules do change quite regularly
:(

If you're still in Florida by next weekend, I'd suggest visiting on Friday for the 60th Celebration kickoff event (Gwazi announcement, fireworks and 9pm ride close) and staying overnight in a cheap hotel so you can grab some Kumba rides on Saturday (if it reopens on time that is).

The new show at the park is soft opening currently also, so you may get a chance to see that :)

Busch Gardens just announced that they are receiving North America's tallest, fastest and steepest hybrid coaster! They also confirmed RMC's involvement.