• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

CBeebies Land

josht said:
Really with kids that young you can't stand in a queue for anything over 20 minutes an expatiation is needed

The explanation is that every other child also wants to ride the rides there...

Should be be surprised that a ride that can't quite get 200pph is getting a long queue? It's not exactly big news that CBeebies is both popular and busy...

Yes indeed a few more higher throughput rides are needed, but it's no surprise that the rides there are getting long queues (indeed, could be worse, could be queuing an hour for Justin's House)...

It's no surprise to us that they get long queues but it might be a surprise to the parents bringing their children...

Alton knew how popular this would be - maybe they should have really planned for extra capacity.

I wonder if that's one of the factors that lead to the show being brought back along with the wandering street entertainment. Something to occupy some kids for a while and something to distract the kids in queues :p

Is CBeebies Land remaining open for ERT? I know it said it will be open from 24th May - 1st June, but does anyone think it'd remain open?

With the popularity it's had, it would be foolish not to IMO, as I assume tots will come with their mums during term time to avoid all adults and teenagers I suppose.

Seems I was wrong then! I was informed that Towers had no plans to add it to ERT for the rest of the season.

It needs to be on ERT all the time. Even during ERT this morning queues for the main rides were 30-40 minutes!!

:)

Once kids are back to school CBeebies will quieten down. Although it will be fairly busy with under 4s I don't except it will be busy enough to need ERT. I would expect it will be added back onto ERT for summer hols?

Are there any live shows in cbeebies land? I saw on youtube the zingzillas live show. What are the times? Are there any others?

Trace said:
Are there any live shows in cbeebies land? I saw on youtube the zingzillas live show. What are the times? Are there any others?

There are three shows, Mike the Knight, ZingZillas and Nina and the Neurons. There are 3 performances of each show on a normal day. Show times can vary but they are advertised at the entrance the Big Fun Showtime which is next to the photo studio.

Dave said:
Trace said:

There are three shows, Mike the Knight, ZingZillas and Nina and the Neurons. There are 3 performances of each show on a normal day. Show times can vary but they are advertised at the entrance the Big Fun Showtime which is next to the photo studio.

Great response! Thank you! Any idea on if there is a queue/pre-booking system?

CBeebies Land has opened for ERT this morning with Postman Pat showing a 20 minute queue at present.

Trace said:
Dave said:
Trace said:

Great response! Thank you! Any idea on if there is a queue/pre-booking system?
The show area is plenty big enough to accommodate large crowds to watch the show :)

Ridetimes suggests that the queues in CBeebies Land are longer today than they were yesterday. Good job it is still on ERT as it is needed. Don't forget that the area is aimed at the youngest children though, a lot of them will not yet be at school and parents may have taken then after half-term when they would have expected it to be busy.

Also, the queues for the three main rides are pretty much always going to be long largely due to the fact that they all have awful throughputs. We worked out yesterday that Postman Pat gets around 250-300pph. This is partly down to the loading system which is very slow!

This is good news for Towers in budget terms.

Very clever, something to bring more visitors through the door in traditionally quiet times.

It's clearly going to do wonders for the park. I'd imagine it will be added to on a relatively regular basis also to keep people interested. I have no idea what's popular on CBeebies but in the shop they have toys on sale from shows that are not currently featured in the area; no doubt there are plans to include them somewhere at some point.

It actually seems like the whole park is quite busy today with queues significantly longer than they were yesterday!