• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Channel 4 2018 Alton Towers Documentary

I've queued an hour and a half from the top left corner of the queue where the lift hill is.. that used to take half an hour with no breakdowns. with a full queue pen I don't even know how long it would be.

You're suggesting there aren't significantly more people in the park?

I'm not doubting there is more people on park, I'm simply suggesting the queue times have been inflated primarily due to the way things are being run due to Merlins penny pinching.

I wouldn't personally have said that queues were too bad yesterday. We only waited an hour for Wicker Man, and the queue was constantly moving! It seemed to be the same on Oblivion (5 minute queue), Spinball Whizzer (35 minute queue) and Nemesis (25 minute queue) once we had passed the section where they were holding everyone.

Anyway, on the topic of the documentary, I'm so excited! It's only 4 days away, and I'm wondering what sort of stance it will take. I'm hoping for something like The Magic Factory, personally; a brilliant theme park documentary, in my opinion!

I was gonna give it a watch this Thursday. Before I do, I just want to know, what's the focus of the documentary? What aspects do they go into?
Also do they go on about the Smiler incident? That would be tiresome at this point.

Its going to talk about the decline in visitor numbers and add jeapody about how this is a make or break ride for the parks future.

We will also see how they just in time make the deadline for wickerman and we will see a spanner or two thrown in the works that could halt the whole project.

Its channel 4 so be prepared for constant reminders of what happened 15 mins ago and a #hastag.

Jeapody is the keyword folks!

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk