• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Channel 4 2018 Alton Towers Documentary

As in, they don't know up to a certain point their own schedule, so everyone will have to be patient (especially as the likelihood is that Merlin will get a say on the final product, and if they don't like it then it'll get cut)...

As in, they don't know up to a certain point their own schedule, so everyone will have to be patient (especially as the likelihood is that Merlin will get a say on the final product, and if they don't like it then it'll get cut)...
Ah OK. Thanks @Benzin!

My TiVo has picked up Songs Of Praise this Sunday which is from Alton Castle. 12.25pm if anyone's interested. Not been inside the castle but have walked around the grounds and the cemetery next to it. Fantastic building and views across the valley towards the Towers (though you can't see them)

My TiVo has picked up Songs Of Praise this Sunday which is from Alton Castle. 12.25pm if anyone's interested. Not been inside the castle but have walked around the grounds and the cemetery next to it. Fantastic building and views across the valley towards the Towers (though you can't see them)

You can see Nemesis and Air from the cemetery.

Corrected for you :D
Don't know what you're on about - I don't remember that much swearing amongst the staff when I worked there!

School Trips Fortnight on Nemesis station does come to mind... "communicating with guests on a level they understand".