• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

The music sounds like it would be in a rap is what I'm saving
Ah, sorry… I think I misinterpreted you there. I understand you now.

I did just have a listen to the Vampire 2020 track on YouTube, and while I haven’t heard it in person due to not having visited Chessington since 2014, I’d certainly advocate in favour of the original track being reinstated. In my opinion, the original sounds more atmospheric and fits the ride a bit better. From memory of what Vampire’s station and queue are like, I don’t see dubstep being too befitting of that ride myself, whereas the original track was very atmospheric and fitted the ride well.

Ah, sorry… I think I misinterpreted you there. I understand you now.

I did just have a listen to the Vampire 2020 track on YouTube, and while I haven’t heard it in person due to not having visited Chessington since 2014, I’d certainly advocate in favour of the original track being reinstated. In my opinion, the original sounds more atmospheric and fits the ride a bit better. From memory of what Vampire’s station and queue are like, I don’t see dubstep being too befitting of that ride myself, whereas the original track was very atmospheric and fitted the ride well.
Totally. The audio that plays in the outside section of the queue, which is mainly a few gasps and screams at random times, can stay though.

1.1m at 4 years old! That's quite tall! I can imagine that those sound effects would be scary for some younger children.
Yeah my son was 1.1m when he turned 4. He loved the coaster of vampire, station was passable but noises in the queueline were a hell no. Merlin have a habit of not considering what will scare small kids.

Also they state they are looking for conventional and unconventional family structures and then specify that they want a male dad and a female mum. So an unconventional family with two mums can't apply for the casting call?

I also find it interesting that the advert is shooting in late April at CWOA… does that rule out a start of season opening?

Also I heard rumors the new chessington coaster was going to be 1.4m, first of all that would have been very silly move for chessington to get a 1.4m requirement investment.

1.1m would be a great investment, when my lil bro was 5 he used to want to go on thrill rides and coasters so I would take him to Drayton manor as I thought he would find a good level of rides there.

To my surprise his favorite ride was apocalypse so he was definitely serious about liking rides designed for a little bit older age groups.

Back on topic a 1.1m coaster featuring a inversion which you go through twice with a reasonable level of thrill to it would have been good for people like my brother when he was 5 and had a taste for bigger coasters but wasn't tall enough yet for most.

Could we be seeing different restraints on this then? Surely they'll have to be different as the standard vests have a 1.4 restriction.

Could we be seeing different restraints on this then? Surely they'll have to be different as the standard vests have a 1.4 restriction.
Possibly, although I saw a picture of the Legoland Deutschland Family Wing Coaster’s trains and they looked pretty much the same as those of a regular Wing Coaster.