• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Chessington World of Adventures Resort

It’s giving me strong Tomb Raider II throwbacks. Which is unfortunate, given it’s the wrong franchise.

ECAB0D6F-D595-4CAF-8D18-FBAF50421810.jpeg
Ah yes, when I was a young lad, I always wanted Lara Croft in bed with me...if this was Tomb Raider themed with that option of your choice of having Lara Croft in your bed when booking a room I would have lived out a fantasy of mine and would have paid stupid money for it. Nice going Chessington/Merlin, you wasted an opportunity by going for Jumanji instead. 😒

Ah yes, when I was a young lad, I always wanted Lara Croft in bed with me...if this was Tomb Raider themed with that option of your choice of having Lara Croft in your bed when booking a room I would have lived out a fantasy of mine and would have paid stupid money for it. Nice going Chessington/Merlin, you wasted an opportunity by going for Jumanji instead. 😒

I'm sure for £700 you could get a nice hotel and a woman dressed as Lara Croft elsewhere in the country if you look hard enough.

Some of you definitely spent hours on end searching video game magazines for that infamous/mythical Tomb Raider cheat code back in the day.

Not me of course.
Or do you mean the ending in which she is getting into the shower in the original game and ends up shooting you for trying to get a look? :p

Anyway back on topic about something about Jumanji before I get blasted.

And people say that the Galactic Starcruiser's price is shockingly high! Not saying it isn't, but it seems to be good value compared to this Jumanji hotel room.
TBH, with that you are pretty much stuck inside a building in which you can't visit the parks which to me is a very flawed scenario which doesn't make a trip to WDW worth it. At least with this you can visit the park though the price is still hefty.

TBH, with that you are pretty much stuck inside a building in which you can't visit the parks which to me is a very flawed scenario which doesn't make a trip to WDW worth it. At least with this you can visit the park though the price is still hefty.

I may be wrong and certainly have no intention of going but you do visit studios during your stay.