• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

CoasterCrate Subscription Boxes

CoasterCrate

TS Member
Hello!

We're CoasterCrate.

Apologies if this is in the wrong forum firstly..

Secondly we'd like to introduce our new CoasterCrate subscription boxes that will be launching this year!

What is CoasterCrate?
A box full of quality theme park/rollercoaster merchandise that will arrive to your doorstep every two months! We're planning to work with some of the UK and Europe's top theme parks to source our merchandise (hopefully a few exclusives too!) as well as our own designed merchandise.

Who is CoasterCrate?
We are a small team of theme park enthusiasts in the UK. We have experience in theme parks (obviously!) and our founder works in ecommerce for a global entertainment brand. We are looking for fellow enthusiasts who would like to join CoasterCrate so email us for more on that.

What can I expect in a CoasterCrate?
Each box will be a mystery until you unbox it yourself, but we can guarantee a good mixture of high quality merchandise to include; t-shirts, clothing, pins, collectables and more.

How much does it cost?
As we're still in the process of getting up and running, we haven't got a confirmed cost yet. We estimate it will be somewhere around the £20 mark including delivery (UK only).

What now?
Well, we would love for you to sign up for our newsletters where you will be the first to hear about CoasterCrate updates. PLUS we really would like some feedback on items you'd like to see in our boxes, please do post your replies below!

Thanks and we look forward to your feedback and support!

So which European theme parks have you managed to secure work with so far? And are you going to try doing themed boxes like Loot Crate?

(p.s. please make fake blank cheques for Roland Mack and Europa Park.)

We're serious! We know there is a big following of theme park merchandise like pop badges, pins, resins etc. and it's not always convenient to have to travel to parks to get those sort of things!

So which European theme parks have you managed to secure work with so far? And are you going to try doing themed boxes like Loot Crate?

(p.s. please make fake blank cheques for Roland Mack and Europa Park.)

We're still very early in discussions but will have more information soon! We're definitely looking into themed boxes.

Last edited by a moderator:
See, the trouble is, that a lot of people feel they have to "earn" the merch by going on the ride. When I first went to EP without @Kelpie, I got her a load of badges. When I got back and gave them to her, she said she couldn't take them, as she hadn't been on those rides.

See, the trouble is, that a lot of people feel they have to "earn" the merch by going on the ride. When I first went to EP without @Kelpie, I got her a load of badges. When I got back and gave them to her, she said she couldn't take them, as she hadn't been on those rides.
Do people really want merchandise from parks they haven't been to??

Completely understand your comments. I suppose the same could be said for Loot Crate - you might get a box with some items from games/movies you haven't seen or played, but you're also pretty likely to get some from your favourite games/movies?

Being able to select parks or coasters you would like to receive merch from could be a way to help with that, but wouldn't be an option till we have enough members to make that commercially viable!

Can you give anything solid to us? It all sounds wishful, with nothing proven and £20 isnt far in merch and shipping etc

See, if it's a park I like.... I've already got the merch.

I'm not intending to come across as a dick here, I just cant see this being a viable business model.
Can you give anything solid to us? It all sounds wishful, with nothing proven and £20 isnt far in merch and shipping etc
Indeed. A single t shirt can cost 20 quid.

See, if it's a park I like.... I've already got the merch.

I'm not intending to come across as a dick here, I just cant see this being a viable business model.

Indeed. A single t shirt can cost 20 quid.

That's why we hope to work with parks to create exclusives!

Also with Loot, I can have seen the film/played the game 2 hours later. I cant jet out to IMG Park in a short time

I have a running wheel from Super Wirble ... that I use as an ashtray. Will you be offering something comparable?