• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris 2014: 'Ratatouille' dark ride

It looks really lovely. All the little details down to the entrance signs, fastpass signs and so on are wonderful.

Very positive to see it's built with single riders in mind too.

Doesn't look anything like Paris. It's not covered in pigeon and dog poo, for a start.

Although Disney Dreams! of Christmas was cancelled last Winter, it seems the resort is already planning its next Christmas celebration show named 'Enchanted Christmas'. Olaf from Frozen again looks to be the 'host'! I have to wonder if this'll be any better than the D!oC low quality shambles.

BoPlNzhIgAAhDTm.jpg

Another image from DLRPfans
Bo4-Mv_IcAA1st3.jpg

Still think the cars look a bit naff, but the rest looks good.

:)

So one of the things you'd expect them to get right, and they make a balls up of it completely? Thought they would have done better than that considering the numbers going to be purchased

Bo4-Mv_IcAA1st3.jpg

I'm not too happy about the ride car, though the theming seems to make up for it though. Still, with the theming on the outside and this, I'm hopeful for this ride to be a success.

Bo4-Mv_IcAA1st3.jpg

I'm gonna ignore the car, and focus on the theming. We can't see a lot there, but it looks pretty damn good. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this ride, because it looks like it's the e-ticket attraction DLP needs.

Yeah the ride cars are poor, but from everything else we've seen of both the exterior and the interior it looks bloody brilliant theming wise! I really can't wait to get on this at some point, it has to be the most exciting new dark ride in Europe for a long while.

What's so brilliant? The theming looks like a children's shop.
You're shrunk down to the size of a rat and are whizzing through an oversized kitchen. It looks pretty cool.

It's bound to look childish though because of the animation style of the film :)

It's brilliant and the film is a film for families and it actually makes it very appalling in my opinion. The only negative on the promo image up a few posts is the car.It looks like it was made from a few lines for whiskers. 3 dots for eyes and nose and two triangles for ears. I know it's meant to look simplistic and like a mouse but it looks like the cars from the old flamingo land mouse and the blackpool mouse put together although it's Disney, known for the theming not blackpool with their cute nippy little mouse cars.

You're shrunk down to the size of a rat and are whizzing through an oversized kitchen. It looks pretty cool.

It's bound to look childish though because of the animation style of the film :)

Exactly. For what the ride is and the nature of the film the theming looks spot on. I think it looks very impressive.

Ratatouille ride merchandise has been appearing in various stores at Disneyland Paris and there'll be a preview event on the 22nd June, not long at all now!

download1_zpsc37e5af9.png

download3_zps8b7af208.png

download2_zps30442cea.png

download_zpsd2dda89d.png

Radio Disney Club Twitter

That merch all looks a bit naff in my opinion. Hope there's some more quality pieces to be revealed!