• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Anyone going this week to the half term event? wondering how busy it might be with it just being Thomas Land open

We were contemplating it but decided against. It’s not just Thomas land open, accelerator, sheriffs showdown is open too. I can imagine it would be fairly busy but hasn’t it been on a week already? Maybe Tamworth are back to school now

Drayton Manor main season prices
Aged 12-59

£28 online
£39 on the day
Aged 4-11
£24 online
£29 on the day
Aged 60+
£26 online
£30 on the day
Aged 2-3
£8 online
£8 on the day
Under 2's
Free
Free
4 for £95*
£95 online
4 for £130**
£130 on the day
Disabled/Carer - Adult (each) ***
£24 online
£29 on the day
Disabled - Child***
£22 online
£28 on the day
Expectant Mother***
£26 online
£30 on the day
Car Parking**** - £4
*4 for £95 offer is valid for any age combination with one 18+ to accompany groups aged 4-11. Pre-booked only.
**4 for £130 on gate only based on aged 4+ tickets.
***Only available to book via our sales team, please call on 01827 287979. Price per person. Please click here for phone line opening times.
****Payable on the day at our parking payment points via card or cash.

That seems rather complicated...and what happened to the super cheap over 60 price, they used to call it a "Grandee"ticket I think...it used to be about a fiver when entry was about fifteen quid...I was so looking forward to an old gits cheap day out in a few years...they have gone and upped the price.

Feels like a make or break year for the park to me. Thomas Land still going strong but there is plenty of competition now with Towers and Paultons having strong kids areas and Blackpool less so.

Even though it was a god awful rollercoaster the loss of G FARCE is definitely going to be noticeable for a park that doesn't have an abundance of thrill rides. I don't have any plans to visit this year. It's a close to 2hr journey for me and it's just not worth it. My little lad (4) isn't bothered about Thomas either and never has been.

They upped it for £4 for the main season only the Christmas and Feb half term event was £2 as it was a limited ride event.
With the parking charge and the online price the new annual pass looks a bargain now.

Drayton Manor is now an extremely poor park for anybody over the age of 5, and large parts of the zoo are depressing.

Despite it being my closest theme park I doubt I will visit again without major investment.

We were contemplating it but decided against. It’s not just Thomas land open, accelerator, sheriffs showdown is open too. I can imagine it would be fairly busy but hasn’t it been on a week already? Maybe Tamworth are back to school now

Most of Tamworth (my sons school included) are off this week. There are a couple of schools that had last week off. But the vast majority are this week. I have heard that the park is quite quiet though. Even this week.

Last edited:
Drayton Manor is now an extremely poor park for anybody over the age of 5, and large parts of the zoo are depressing.

Despite it being my closest theme park I doubt I will visit again without major investment.
The zoo has recieved lots of updates the past few years and more additions/upgrades are set to come which has been confirmed.