• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

There only really put £10 on the annual pass prices and as we visited 12 times last year and we be saving over £20 on parking.
How many times can you visit Santa on a annual pass?

That sounds expensive, considering Alton towers season pass is what, £50 just now?

Alton Towers (and Thorpe Park who had the offer a few years before AT) are doing the pay full price come back all season offer as a loss-leader. They hope to make the money back on parking fees and food etc.
The Drayton Manor and Blackpool passes are true annual passes with more additional benefits.

The new pass is live on the site. Just the one ‘ultimate pass’ this year.

Slightly disappointed they dropped the discount to 10% for catering.

Interestingly there is a buy now pay later option.

As an Ultimate Passholder, you are entitled to these incredible benefits:

Picsolve’s system seems to be marred with technical issues and parks like Alton Towers get so many complaints over it, when really they should be directed at Picsolve. And even then they won’t speak to you via social media etc., they want you to go and fill in an enquiry form before they even attempt to give you any help. :confused:

Let's keep personal app development conversations to personal messages please, thanks!

What do people think about the ultimate pass? Do you think it will result in fewer pass holders as there is no main season only pass anymore.

Well they emailed me back this morning. There’s no renewal offer for current annual pass and season pass holders.
I paid £130 last year for 2 season passes with 20% discount on food and goods.
Is it really worth paying a extra £75 just for the parking and the Christmas/Feb half term.

Well they emailed me back this morning. There’s no renewal offer for current annual pass and season pass holders.
I paid £130 last year for 2 season passes with 20% discount on food and goods.
Is it really worth paying a extra £75 just for the parking and the Christmas/Feb half term.

Depends how much u go I suppose I took the kids twice a month in summer then at least once a month for the other months so think I will get new passes

They still work out good value for money as based on last years online price me and my daughter would cost £45 per visit and went 12 times last main season so would have cost me £540 so saving £330. So based on this years price each visit would cost £17.50. Like really have many times do annual pass guests really visit during the Christmas and Feb half term event?

They still work out good value for money as based on last years online price me and my daughter would cost £45 per visit and went 12 times last main season so would have cost me £540 so saving £330. So based on this years price each visit would cost £17.50. Like really have many times do annual pass guests really visit during the Christmas and Feb half term event?
We’ve visited 41 times on this years pass so far, which per visit does make it quite cheap!