• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

They won't be leaving.

Especially Pandemoinum as it's a big que eater for a flat.

Maby now the sons have taken over they'll try and perhaps try and get the contract back with Cartoon Network as it fell through before.

Pandemonium, you say? A queue eater, you say? I queued 80 minutes that I'll never get back for that satanic godforsaken torture device last July. The queue wasn't even full :( (Also first post yay!)

Buffalo rumour was backed up by staff (I know I know don't listen to staff but with everything flying around rumour wise it seems like something to note. Also with the green space behind that, near Vertigo as well it does seem like the coaster will be in that area, whether pandemonium and Flying Dutchman go or not, wouldn't surprise me if they did go though.

It does look to be going that way. Also the construction boards say 'preparing for your future enjoyment' but also mention refurbishment. Then again towers and thorpe both announce rides are closed for 'refurbishment' and remind me what happened with that? ;)

I thought the plan for this new coaster was to utilise the entire area consisting of Buffalo, Dutchman and Pandemonium. So if they do reopen, at the very least they'll have to be moved.

I thought the plan for this new coaster was to utilise the entire area consisting of Buffalo, Dutchman and Pandemonium. So if they do reopen, at the very least they'll have to be moved.

Not really, there is a lot of space behind Bufallo towards the car park and where they had the big top tent.

Not really, there is a lot of space behind Bufallo towards the car park and where they had the big top tent.
True, I forgot about the big top space. Plus, with no actual plans yet, it may even be a fairly small coaster.

80 minutes?!?! How did it possibly take that long, the queue line only holds about 2 cycles worth of people?!
I think it was a combination of unbelievably lazy staff and an obscene amount of queue jumping. Basically sums up Drayton altogether to be honest ;)

I think it was a combination of unbelievably lazy staff and an obscene amount of queue jumping. Basically sums up Drayton altogether to be honest ;)
I have to agree. People moan about Merlin's operations but they are slick compared to DM's. I made the mistake of going last June during school trip season and it was anarchy. I was shocked at the amount of queue jumping and lack of staff. And then there was the vile graffiti - I've never seen that at Towers or even Thorpe, for that matter.

Pandemonium, you say? A queue eater, you say? I queued 80 minutes that I'll never get back for that satanic godforsaken torture device last July. The queue wasn't even full :( (Also first post yay!)
I wouldn't queue that long but I do like it